Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving Certain Places (Guys only!)

Default Shaving Certain Places (Guys only!)

So it has been suggested that I should shave my diaper area, both front and rear. But I only have an electric razor I use regularly for my face and am unsure about using it. Is there a way I can clean it afterwards that I won't have to worry about it? And while I'm at it, how do I shave my rear?

Have you got a rotary or vibrator type? If it has a trimmer use that first to trim it down. Then use the rotary if that's what you got. I've used that type years ago.

I now use a Gillette Sensor 3 blade razor and Foamy everyday.

I've been shaving down there 15 yrs. Do mine in the shower.
    Last edited by oleman72; 29-Sep-2012 at 00:45. Reason: addon

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Have you got a rotary or vibrator type? If it has a trimmer use that first to trim it down. Then use the rotary if that's what you got. I've used that type years ago.

I now use a Gillette Sensor 3 blade razor and Foamy everyday.
    Only a vibrator. I found an old rotary lying around but it's dead beyond revival.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Only a vibrator. I found an old rotary lying around but it's dead beyond revival.
    I've never used a vibrator down there. I wouldn't like the pulling.

I keep myself shaven down there. Front side is electric clippers and I keep the hair only about 1/2 inch long. If I razor shave in the front it gets very itchy after only one day that lasts several days. Back side is with Foamy shave cream and a slow and steady hand with a disposable razor. I do this about every 7 - 10 days so it is not so bad for time, but does take about 30 minutes whereas face shaving (different razor) only takes about 3 minutes. I don't want to seem disconcerting on this issue to anyone but I recommend going with the razor not just on the easy top side of your rear but taking extra time / care when going into the 'nether regions' on the backside. Not only is it cleaner this way but alot of girls prefer a "smooth" guy in this department.

I shave my private areas regularly (it's pretty much a must when you wear at all times). I used an electric razor to shave my pubic hair. I shave my sack (for lack of a better term) and my rear with soap/shaving cream and a traditional razor. Go out and buy a pack of disposable razors and some shaving cream and you'll be fine. It really does make a difference to be clean-shaven down there: it makes clean-up easier when your changing, it prevents rashes, and it cuts down on lingering odor (as I've found that pee smell can sort of linger in your pubes).

Kodey

I use an electric shaver to shave my pubic hair every few weeks as they don't grow as fast as my facial hair.

There are many ways to shave but keep in mind that if this is your first time you will most likely get itchy and red bumps, those go away as you shave regularly and your skin gets used to it. If you are bushy it's always best to use scissors or clippers to make it short as possible and always take your time. You can then use a razor and shaving cream or conditioner to make it really smooth. The bodygroomers work well but won't give you the very close shave but that also means less of a chance of in-grown hairs.

If you don't have the right equipment right now then you may want to hold off till you get clippers or a razor. If you are really desperate then you can pick up disposable razors as they are cheaper.

Shaving your ass is a little more difficult and best if you can find a small mirror which you can squat over though you have to get used to moving your hand when looking at the reflection. I also don't recommend using the same razor on your crotch and ass as you do your face.

Dangerous question here! is it safe to just use Nare down there...

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Dangerous question here! is it safe to just use Nare down there...
    Only on non-scrotum skin. The scrotum skin is a lot thinner, so you'll start to have pains and burning sensations. At least as far as I've seen. I've yet to hear any different on here from threads that ask about such a question.