Thread: Finally!!!

Wink Finally!!!

So today at noon my room-mate left to go visit her mother for the next 4 days! Not including today so i when to jean coutu and picked up some Depends Protection with tabs, ran to the Provigo down the block bought some wipes and formula, Tip mixing with a juice or beverage off sets the taste quite a bit, then i went to the dollar store and bought 2 new bottles and 2 new susses or what ever you call them, went home and asked my BF/Fiancée, who knows about this side of me, to baby me for the weekend so i get to enjoy it for a while and see if my fantasy matches the reality of it.

Ps....Roomate is back tuesday!!!!

yeah i look forward to when my roommate leaves for an extended period of time. Yes, I often use the time for regression, but sometimes just being alone is a much needed break. Take full advantage of your you time for whatever purpose, and leave no evidance behind. If I may ask though, what is your topic of discussion.

Congrats on the alone time to get some baby time to yourself