Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To fetch the stick.

Default To fetch the stick.

does anyone else here get the uncontrolled desire to have someone play with them like a pet ie; human throwing stck/ball/bone/etc and you to fetch/steal?

You know what I do. It's probably part of my fetish for puppy play but I really like that to happen to me. Having an care owner that likes to play with me taking me to park(that is quite extreme by my standards). and then I get treated like pet play catch. Maybe even some special evening "play"

hehe sounds like fun :3

- - - Updated - - -

mabey just hugs and cuddles are all i need with groomings and such :3

*shakes head* You silly K9s and wanting to fetch. Dont think i had much want to do that but pettings are fun

*gnaws on a stick with a bunch of other chewed things laying around*

I... I think I would like that. D:

Pet me! Scratch me behind the ears!

Cygnus

I have friends that play fetch with me often. They know I enjoy it, so every once in a while they'll throw a stick or a frisbee and laugh as I run after it.

I apologize if I'm taking this farther than you wanted to go in this thread but this has been on my mind lately.

Many ABs talk about wanting that bond and relationship between a parent and a child, to have somebody to take care of their little side much as a parent would. I'm a tad different. What I really want in life and what I hope to have with a future partner is a master/pet relationship. I want somebody to take care of the happy, energetic puppy inside of me. I to have somebody be dominant over me, telling me what to do because they know what's best for me and they love me, somebody I can devote all my loyalty towards and try my hardest to please.

I think it'd be amazing to come home after a long day and have my master put me in a collar and supply me with ear scratchies as I lay on his lap, him saying 'good boy' and talking about how I am his special little pup.

Yes, I do get the urge to let the pup inside run free and chase various flying objects. I also have the desire to have that more prominently in my life.

I guess I'm a bit strange :P

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I have friends that play fetch with me often. They know I enjoy it, so every once in a while they'll throw a stick or a frisbee and laugh as I run after it.

I apologize if I'm taking this farther than you wanted to go in this thread but this has been on my mind lately.

Many ABs talk about wanting that bond and relationship between a parent and a child, to have somebody to take care of their little side much as a parent would. I'm a tad different. What I really want in life and what I hope to have with a future partner is a master/pet relationship. I want somebody to take care of the happy, energetic puppy inside of me. I to have somebody be dominant over me, telling me what to do because they know what's best for me and they love me, somebody I can devote all my loyalty towards and try my hardest to please.

I think it'd be amazing to come home after a long day and have my master put me in a collar and supply me with ear scratchies as I lay on his lap, him saying 'good boy' and talking about how I am his special little pup.

Yes, I do get the urge to let the pup inside run free and chase various flying objects. I also have the desire to have that more prominently in my life.

I guess I'm a bit strange :P
    Aww, that's cute that your friends throw stuff for you to catch. I wish I had friends who'd do similar stuff for me
    You're not strange, you're just human.
    Skar

I feel this way alot too Cygnus. I would love to have a master to treat me like their pet. I've been petted and scratched behind the ear before. It feels real good. I also get the urge to chase things like balls and squirrels

Yes all the time, I often play like a kitten with balls of wool or string or if someone rolls a ball infront of me I will chase it. I also love being brushed, stroked or just plain ole being cuddled. I am a furry so it`s easy for me when I am wearing my collar to be a pet Tiger or a kitten. I am not going to say anymore .

Fetching, not so much (I'm more like a cat in that regard), although I love when people scratch my head. My furry side is a polar fox (as one might guess from my username). I don't think I'd want to be domesticated, although it could be fun if I were to find the right person. (;