Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older Boy Toys

Default Older Boy Toys

I wondered what everyone's toy interests are? The new line of teenage mutant ninja turtle action figures are out and they look really fun! They are as low as $7.77 at Wmart. (Anyone notice I seem to always know what the current prices are? ooooo lol)

I also like Hot Wheels, they are as low as $1.00 or less a car.

There is some sort of robot rescue thing? You can get the action figure and a bonus dvd which I am sure is animated showing the robots in action. I LOVE when they make an animation to go along with the toy.... I bought a hot wheels toy years ago that came like that.

I like legos... but... they cost too much.

This is a topic close to my heart and that constantly empties my wallet.

For me it's Transformers, Batman, and the occasional other toys such as Lego. I actually bought my first Hot Wheels in a long time today, they were vehicles from the latest Batman movie. I've seen the new TMNT toys and they actually look good.

Yay for the new teenage mutant ninja turtles. Those toys are are so cool looking!

Lego are the greatest I would spend hours working on a project. I made ships robots and huge forts. (I had a lot at one point)The old power ranger zords are a something I'm still looking for. They were the coolest toys to play with.

Legos are the only toy for me. Growing up I don't think I played with anything besides legos. I still have some here.

Default Tmnt

To open and have epic battles..... or not to open....

is the question!

I decided to create a group for TMNT also.

Well I'm not into TMNT but I really like Teen Titans especially Robin!

I still have a lego that I buy secretly.

I still collects Hot Wheels since they are also a collectibles my parents didn't mind for me to buy it.

Oh and also Plastic Models yes they are not exactly kids toys this time. But I'm huge fan of it. I have my personal Air Force Museum although I still want so many planes.

I still have all my Matchbox and HotWheels from when I was young. :P I used to love playing with them. Lego and K'NEX were also two of my favourite toys. I have built the most awesomely realistic K'NEX vehicle ever. It has RHD steering, a flat-four engine, four wheel drive, a station wagon body... Hmm, what's this sounding like? :P

I always enjoyed construction sets. At elementary school age I had an American Plastic Bricks Set, Kenner Girder & Panel and Hydro Dynamic Building Sets, and the ever popular Gilbert Erector Set with electric motor. I've seen the K'Nex sets at Toys R Us before and really liked what you could build with one. K'Nex would definitely be a favorite building toy with me today.

I have dozens on ben 10 toys, mostly original but also alien force. Not only toys but I have a blanket, backpack, lunch box, wallet, watch, socks, and everything else ben 10 that I can find. I also have several wall-e toys and phineas and ferb toys also. I was never really into legos, and hotwheels were something I kinda liked for a little while, but after I saw my cousin's box of at least 300 hotwheels I knew right away that I did not want anything to do with them. My favorite toys as a kid and still to this day are action figures and play sets. I really loved my knights and castles sets from when I was little (I should look into buying a vintage one of those or at least a modern equivalent). I also used to have a big bionicle collection but I mostly liked them because they were characters rather than being purely for construction purposes. The only construction toys I liked were linkin logs.

I don't really see the appeal of pure baby toys. Toys for older kids are awesome and I can still play with them for hours.