Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary potty

Default Scary potty

Have any won here wake up from a scary potty dream? I do it some time and I am close to cry to. I don't know way I have this fellings.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

You have my interest. What exactly do you mean by scary potty? Like there's just a toilet and your afraid to go near it? Depending on where this goes I might have something similar to share. If you can please post more details. Thanks.

more like potty monster and i am scard to use it. Like it is not safe like it safe to use diapers instead.

That's interesting I've never heard of that before. I've had very few diaper dreams so each one I do have is precious.

I would differ to the psychoanalytical model of dreams (which I think works here) and I would say that your dreams probably come from a long forgotten fear of potty training. These fears might even be the source of your AB/DL-ism. I doubt it's just about using the bathroom in general, I think it definitely has it's roots in potty training. That's my interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    That's interesting I've never heard of that before. I've had very few diaper dreams so each one I do have is precious.

I would differ to the psychoanalytical model of dreams (which I think works here) and I would say that your dreams probably come from a long forgotten fear of potty training. These fears might even be the source of your AB/DL-ism. I doubt it's just about using the bathroom in general, I think it definitely has it's roots in potty training. That's my interpretation.
    It more come to me when i woke up.

Yes maybe i was scard that i should wet the bed when i was i kid. Can that be the same thing?

I think it could also manifest itself in wetting the bed too. It certainly could be a trigger with the toilet, water, and flushing; all implied imagery. A lot of people have dreams about being in the bathroom or using the bathroom right before they wet the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    I think it could also manifest itself in wetting the bed too. It certainly could be a trigger with the toilet, water, and flushing; all implied imagery. A lot of people have dreams about being in the bathroom or using the bathroom right before they wet the bed.
    Yes i have heard about it. But how can it be relate that i feel scary for the potty?

I really don't get whats so scarey about toilet's.

See? Nothing wrong at al....OH GOD, KILL IT WITH HELLFIRE!

When i was a kid i think the noise the potty make was scary special when it comes to the potty noise on big ships. I always run out.

GreyEntity

Potty's are very scary. All those germs and such. But Becute is most likly correct.