Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Samsung advertisment

Default Sneaky Samsung advertisment

Out of interest what did you guys think of this advertising campaign from Samsung during the Iphone 5
    I though it was really smart especially in the publicity it generated and the messages it got across. Im more impressed by this marketing stunt but any other attempt i have seen recently.
    The Next Big Thing is Already Here - Samsung Galaxy S III - YouTube

P.S. i dont care what phone is better.

Well their advert department done very good damn job. Well it is what they called "Competition" as long as the advert don't mention the competitor by name I think it's fine. Yeah I only watched Cars advert on YouTube and this thing is as good as Original Golf GTI ad.

PS: I don't care either I'm not an apple users and I'm not into gadget. I still used my trusty old Sony Ericsson W508 and newer Sony Ericsson Live.

I'm just not an Apple fan, so I relish an opportunity to laugh at some company ridiculing them <_<

Default Re: Sneaky Samsung advertisment

I have a Samsung SG3 and it is a great phone. I've fooled around with iPhones before and I didn't like them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was a clever ad. It points out one of the paradoxes I've never been able to figure out, ie, how is Apple able to get away with such a huge price differential for things that aren't all that special?

I don't have or desire any kind of smartphone. They're clever gadgets, but the cost/benefit ratio isn't anywhere close to working for me.

Must say, that's the second time I've seen that ad, and I still find it funny as can be.

To think the SGSIII already outclasses the iPhone 5 by leaps and bounds. And we don't even have the Int'l version pitted against it in most places(So no quad core, but twice the RAM). I might be biased though, as I've loved the SGS Series since I got my i9000M a few years back.

What they should do now: Show a Korean production facility with everyday stuff going on. Then show a Foxxconn facility with over 5000 police officers rushing it while it's on fire.

Edit: They should also sue Apple for patent violations, as the new "Thunderbs" port is obviously a copy of micro-USB.(Sort of like how Android using pinch-zoom was Samsung's way of copying App...oh wait, Asus had some products do that forever ago.)

Default Sneaky Samsung advertisment

Quality ad, although I doubt it's impact. Walked by my local Apple Store yesterday right beside it there was a Samsung booth/display showcasing the SGSIII. People were lined up (presumably for the 5) and nobody was in the Samsung booth. I think people who have chose their ecosystems are very loyal, makes it even harder for people to want to switch.

Ad is awesome, I doubt it makes many iSheep defect unfortunately. Also, you must be hush hush, it clearly isn't about the iPhone 5... (Apple would probably sue them if it was.)

I love samsung anti apple ad's. Always right to the point.