Thread: Abena in Australia

Default Abena in Australia

i am looking at ordering some abena m3 nappies and was wondering what the "comfort" range was? are they still a tape on style or pull up. im looking for convienient places to buy with descreet postage in australia.

im in aus too and i would not recommend abena because they have changed to the cloth covering which i find isnt that great. If you decide to go with those ones, the ones youw an to look for are the abena abri-form m3 (and it will the comfort range). if you are dead set on it then you can order from independence australia however, i have never had much luck with them shipping it discreetly and the abenas came in a box with abena written on the sides. The other thing you could look at is the wellness briefs which i quite like. They arent as thick as the abenas when dry but when wet they are about the same so the wellness briefs swell quite a bit. these ones are available from which (whilst not specifically discreet) have a box that is mostly discrete and doesnt mention anything about nappies, briefs or wellness briefs on the boxing.

As long as it's the old plastic ones, it's good, because some warehouses still have some. But the cloth ones are kinda lame.

Tenaslipboy, who are you ordering from ? Some companies still carry the plastic backed diapers, but also have the new cloth backed diapers. I ordered the latter by mistake recently, and there is no difference in the diaper quality, but I just missed the plastic-ness, so I was a little bummed at myself.

When ordering, read the description of the diaper, making sure it says plastic backed. I ordered from Adult Diapers, Incontinence Supplies and Scales | NorthShore Care Supply

- - - Updated - - -

Thats all Abena by the way, when mentioning the plastic/cloth diaper ordering snafu.

Default Re: Abena in Australia

I order them from they send in discreet packaging. Hope that helps you

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Avoid the cloth back airplus rubbish but in Melbourne I get my plastic backed ones from:

Wilcore Health
    1 Evandale Road Malvern VIC 3144
    (03) 9576 1161

The plastic backed M3's will disappear overtime unfortunately but if you hurry you can still get some.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry no idea what the Comfort range is, also I know Wilcore deliver but I think by his own van rather than post.

If you do order the Abri-Form M3s plastic backed tape on style then I recommend you make sure you quote the Sanicare/Abena code for them SA4162N

Sorry just opened my SA4162N and of all the dirty tricks these now have the garbage cloth like backing. Definitely going to send mine back.

Hey, another Melbourne guy here!!

I used to buy Abenas by the case though Independence Australia, but since they've gone cloth covered I've really gone off abenas. I've been trying a few different brands and so far liked:
    Tena slip maxi (but i am sure these are going cloth soon too)
    Depend super plus (these are totally different to the ones you buy in a pharmacy, and hold quite a bit. They have a cloth cover and taping panel, but are so far my favourite for cloth covered diapees)

Also, if your near a NappyLand store they stock their own brand called Active Slip. The day ones are plastic backed and have a similar plastic to Bambinos. They don't hold a lot, but that can be fixed with a soaker in the nappy. Their reasonable at around $10 a pack too!

Hope this helps