Thread: Hello all from Vancouver.

Default Hello all from Vancouver.

I'm new to this site and somewhat new to diapers. I have always been dominant and after talking to a few diaper boys and playing with them my interest has increased.

I love the act of diapering a boy and have yet to diaper a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyA View Post
    I'm new to this site and somewhat new to diapers. I have always been dominant and after talking to a few diaper boys and playing with them my interest has increased.

I love the act of diapering a boy and have yet to diaper a girl.
    Hey there, DaddyA. Welcome to ADISC!

Just to give you a heads up. The purpose of this site is to be a supportive community for Adult/Teen Babies, Diaper Lovers, those with incontinence issues, Baby/Diaperfurs and even Sissies/Little girls. It is not really a fetish site like all the other ones you can find online. So... while you are definitely welcome to stick around and become a member of our community, just keep in mind that this is a teen friendly site, and not the place to really be looking for submissives or boys and girls to diaper.

That being said... what brings you to ADISC? It is always great to meet new members and get to know them. Besides the interests you have already mentioned, what other things occupy your time?

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and as long as you keep your posts PG-13 and safer, and abide by the rules, then you are more than welcome to stick around. Welcome again!

LilMonkeyAlex,

Thank you for the welcome and the heads up. I did do a little reading and am still acquainting myself to the purpose of the site. As I mentioned I am somewhat new to this and with anything else I like to get as much information I can and I also wanted to give a little idea of where I was coming from. I was on Reddit and this site was mentioned multiple times and I thought I'd see what it was about. My start with diapers was with the store bought ones and a friend lead me to the other types that are out there.

Other than diapers I'm a geek at heart, I read a lot of fantasy, comics and collect action figures here and there.

A

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyA View Post
    LilMonkeyAlex,

Thank you for the welcome and the heads up. I did do a little reading and am still acquainting myself to the purpose of the site. As I mentioned I am somewhat new to this and with anything else I like to get as much information I can and I also wanted to give a little idea of where I was coming from. I was on Reddit and this site was mentioned multiple times and I thought I'd see what it was about. My start with diapers was with the store bought ones and a friend lead me to the other types that are out there.

Other than diapers I'm a geek at heart, I read a lot of fantasy, comics and collect action figures here and there.

A
    Heh... for some reason I am imagining Sheldon (from "Big Bang Theory") in a diaper right now. :P

Seems that we have lots of geeks on this site, and I can say that, since I am one. Even though I am more of an AV/computer geek and not so much with the comic books, action figures, and fantasy stuff.

Welcome to the site once again and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Welcome to the site DaddyA! I'm also a pretty big Reddit user and am also from Vancouver... The BC one!

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Heh... for some reason I am imagining Sheldon (from "Big Bang Theory") in a diaper right now. :P

Seems that we have lots of geeks on this site, and I can say that, since I am one. Even though I am more of an AV/computer geek and not so much with the comic books, action figures, and fantasy stuff.

Welcome to the site once again and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
    Hahaha, not Sheldon but maybe Leonard as I'm easy going.

Computers are my field of business as well as other interests so I guess you can add that as well. My pleasure on the reply, I wanted to be clear why I was here and thank you for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    Welcome to the site DaddyA! I'm also a pretty big Reddit user and am also from Vancouver... The BC one!
    Thank you squashNstretch and I'm from the BC one as well. After the Olympics I think we are the default then WA State and I don't think many know about the one in Hong Kong.