Thread: Trying to identify a brand of diaper and/or if a photo was photoshopped (no direct photo)

Default Trying to identify a brand of diaper and/or if a photo was photoshopped (no direct photo)

I've been doing a lot of searching on the web about this one when searching for diapers that are just silly levels of absorbant and leak proof.

I was wondering if I may ask some more qualified and experienced members if they could identify the brand of diaper worn in a photo, and if they fullness of the diaper is possibly photoshopped or if it's truly that absorbant!

If so, I'm eager to purchase this brand of diapers and try them out as they appear to be super thick!

The issue is that the diaper model in the photo is topless, so I don't want to offend anybody. The photo of the model can be easily found by typing in two very non-offensive words into google image search to be the first result, but I didn't even want to give those two words without getting some confirmation if I'm allowed to do so.

If I'm not, is somebody willing to work with me through messages to try identifying the diaper brand and realism of its absorbancy?

First of all we need a picture. If you need to have it hosted I host mine at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and I am Mauiman there as well. How ever if the picture is lewd, sketchy, or down right improper then I would advise against it which I would just P/M the picture to the member or maybe just e-mail it to the person who steps up to the plate to answer the questions and such. Which I will give it a crack and see if I could identify it to the best of my know how.

All the Best!

O noes! I'm unable to send a private message yet since I'm not an established contributor I'll try back in a couple days or so to try identifying this dream diaper I found lol.

Default is a better place to upload photos.

Mauiman helped me out and it turned out it was an absolutely soaking wet and near full Abena M4 (abri form x-plus plastic backing) that I've heard so much about.

I really, really gotta try me some of those. I'll have to shed a few pounds to fit into them as the larges look way too big, so I'm on my way gettin' in shape

BTW, you can crop the image if you copy it into MS Paint.