Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Layering?

Default Diaper Layering?

Hey guys, been a while, huh? ^^;

Anyways, I finally managed to get a pack of Depends Adjustables :3 When I first wore them, though, they felt... well, just, not what I hoped for. But then I decided to wear another layer of diapers over it... and it started to feel a bit better! And right now I'm wearing 5 layers of them. I wonder, has anyone else worn multiple diaper layers? If so, how many layers have you worn, and how did it feel?

TheGamefreak

I'll occasionally wear 2 layers of a cheaper diaper, the extra bulk is awesome.

I wear small size, tired before 6 layer from each size starting from small --> booster --> double layer of Medium --> booster --> Large

TheGamefreak

Quote Originally Posted by diaperbunny View Post
    I wear small size, tired before 6 layer from each size starting from small --> booster --> double layer of Medium --> booster --> Large
    O_O, what's that like...?

I usually layer 2 Assurance diapers...it really helps from leaking through the backing. And the extra bulk is quite nice as well.

Yep, I layer too. Usually the Max protection with tabs Depends, as those are the best ones I can currently get. My usual is 3 layers. Sometimes I go for about 5. I find thicker, the stronger the regressive pull can be. :-) While wearing only one, i feel like just a guy in a diaper, not a little one.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yep, I layer too. Usually the Max protection with tabs Depends, as those are the best ones I can currently get. My usual is 3 layers. Sometimes I go for about 5. I find thicker, the stronger the regressive pull can be. :-) While wearing only one, i feel like just a guy in a diaper, not a little one.
    Heh, I see :P I should try to get Max Protection sometime, too. And yeah, just wearing only one just feels so... plain.

Personally, I like my diapers to be bulky and thick, mainly to feel, well... a bit weighed down, I guess? Like... I'd like to find it hard to walk or keep my legs closed? ^^; I'd like to have it that thick.

While I don't wear more than one or two usually. The thickest I have done would be an Abena M4 with booster (slits in both to allow urine to pass through layers)under a L4 Abena (slitted) under another L4 Abena (slitted) with a Dry 24/7 Large. I could barely walk but once I got dressed with a pair of basketball shorts (2 sizes too big) and a sweatshirt, it was less noticable. I went to the mall and movies and didn't have to worry about changing for about 16 hours.

I have done this before when I wanted to be really bulky, I'm assuming you already have, but it helps to take a sharp object and poke holes or cut small slits in the plastic cover of the first couple diapers, that was you can actually "use" all the layers.

I think I've dont about 3-5 layers before. I usually like to then squeeze into a onesie or footies with all the added bulk.