Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spider >.>

Default Spider >.>

This was on my bedroom wall last week! - Bare in mind I live in England and we really are not suppost to have spiders this big.

It totally freaked me out.

Honestly, don't click the button below if your afraid of spiders!

That blows. I freakin' hate spiders with a passion, but ive seen much worse.

I can't judge how big that thign is since there's no reference to its size. Anyways I should find the pic of the spider that jump on the rental car over at Belknap Hot Springs resort from my brother's wedding. I thought it was a big cricket and once my dad point out it was a spider I screamed like a little girl and RAN with camera in hand.

Roughly it was about 5 inches.. Thats hugeee compared to the normal 1/2 inch spiders I see.

I really freaked out, grabbed my phone, took a picture then ran the hell out of my room until my mum got rid of it!!

I don't really mind spiders, it would have been like a sweet moment.

my dad loves spiders. he lets them crawl all over his hands and stuff, it's kind of weird.

the biggest spider i've seen was in Cannada. it was a good 6 incher, and it was mean. i poked it with a stick, and it bit the stick. you could see the fang marks on the stick. as well as mean, it was the fastest bugger i've ever seen! i tried to tap it into the water so a fish would eat it, and it ran across the water onto the rock my very arachnifobic brother was on. he was up in a tree before i could even turn my head!

I absolutely hate spiders. They simply give me the creeps. I have had some seemingly near-death experience with "wolf" spiders and I find them particularly frightening due to the fact that they have hair and are fast. Luckily, I have not encountered a large spider for quite a while. I don't understand my fear of spiders seeing as they are mostly harmless, but despite the lack of logic, they really do scare me nonetheless.