Thread: Hi Guys

Default Hi Guys

Hi there guys this is my first post im a 23 year old .. I dont know I have really loved Infantilism and age regression as long as I can remember but I have never had the guts to actually do anything until recently when I bought my first Pacifier I am also particularly interested in baby reins and harnesses I think its that feeling of security and safety knowing someone else is in control. Im also very into Computers, Gaming and bushwalking.

It's nice to be able to say that without feeling weird

Mystic,

Quote Originally Posted by MysticPhoenix View Post
    Hi there guys this is my first post im a 23 year old .. I dont know I have really loved Infantilism and age regression as long as I can remember but I have never had the guts to actually do anything until recently when I bought my first Pacifier I am also particularly interested in baby reins and harnesses I think its that feeling of security and safety knowing someone else is in control. Im also very into Computers, Gaming and bushwalking.

It's nice to be able to say that without feeling weird

Mystic,
    Hi MysticPhoenix and welcome to the site. It's always interesting to me how infantilism manifests itself for our various members. Most start wanting diapers, but you seem to enjoy some interesting accoutrements, such as the reins, etc. We have other members that enjoy as their primary objects, prams, strollers, high chairs and even car seats. It's interesting how all of these objects are gateway objects taking the individual to the imaginary world of baby/toddler.

I think you'll find a lot of gamers and members who are interested in computers. I used to do a fair amount of IT for my school, but they eliminated the program where each school had it's on IT director. I still handle the computers and printers, and report problems.

What is bushwalking? I enjoy riding my bike out on our bike trail. It runs through the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains, so it's very scenic. It includes an old train tunnel and several bridges, part of it running onto an island which is in the middle of the historic James River.

I hope you enjoy the site, and please feel comfortable joining in all the many threads and topics.