Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Memphis with my wife and a friend and I am nervous

Default Going to Memphis with my wife and a friend and I am nervous

Me my wife and her friend are driving to a rock festival in memphis from michigan. Now my wife knows and under stands that I have to wear diapers but her younger female friend doesn't know. All three of us will be in the car for over ten hours and no doubt I am going to have to make a change through the trip. Make matters worse we are staying in a single hotel room with two doubles. Should we just tell her whats up or just try to be as discrete as possible. Not to mention im going to be hanging out with rockn rollers aka cooler than cool and I'm going to be kicking it in diapers. Im just venting and a very nervous if she found out I don't know if she would keep it a secret or not......

First a question do you need to wear for a medical reasons? If yes then tell her. If not I suggest not wearing if you're that worried about it. If you would rather wear and not tell her you risk an embarrassing chat if she noticed. Above all else do what you think is best.

I wear because of a medical condition. So you suggest telling her. Diaper wearing is a new constant thing for me so I'm still not used to it. I've had to be 24/7 for a month now and its still taking time to get used to. This is our first big trip out and I'm nervous about telling a friend....

I would take the risk, tell her, and you never know what you will come across. You might find that she is curious, and willing to try wearing one as well. You never ever know what life will bring across your way

Personally I wouldn't make a big issue out of it. You wear for a medical reason, just go about your normal routine. If the off chance she mentions it, explain it too her. Chances are she will understand and it will be a non issue. Do not let a medical issue deter you from having fun, or worry yourself over what someone might think. 99% of people are understanding of medical conditions.

dependsdude

Quote Originally Posted by jambi66441 View Post
    Personally I wouldn't make a big issue out of it. You wear for a medical reason, just go about your normal routine. If the off chance she mentions it, explain it too her. Chances are she will understand and it will be a non issue. Do not let a medical issue deter you from having fun, or worry yourself over what someone might think. 99% of people are understanding of medical conditions.
    And there's that 1% that are flat out jerks and say "HE'S WEARING A DIAPER! AHAHAHA!!!" But we all know those people are dry, VERY rare

Quote Originally Posted by sovtek View Post
    I wear because of a medical condition. So you suggest telling her. Diaper wearing is a new constant thing for me so I'm still not used to it. I've had to be 24/7 for a month now and its still taking time to get used to. This is our first big trip out and I'm nervous about telling a friend....
    There's no reason to tell anyone. I wouldn't. I have worn my diapers around many people in hundreds of situations (including something similar to yours). Just keep your diaper bag with you and go into the bathroom to change. No big deal. Make sure you have a separate bag to dispose of it. People, even those who think they may know you well, generally aren't going to be concerned about your underwear. And, if they suspect you are diapered, they won't say anything. If anyone asks about what's in your bag (highly unlikely!), just say a change of clothes. It's not like your going to be running around the hotel room or the concert in nothing but a diaper. Is it?

thanks spaz I think ill take your advice.....

Quote Originally Posted by sovtek View Post
    thanks spaz I think ill take your advice.....
    That's good. I've thought about this some more and it would amount to this fabricated situation... I was on a recent scientific excursion with some other colleagues. We were living in the same place for a few days. As we sit down for dinner the first night, I stand up and say...uhhuum... *clears throat* ..."I'm looking forward to a productive work environment over the next couple of days. On that note, I just want every one to know that I am diapered... *pulls down pants slightly so they can all see* ...yes that's right D-I-A-P-E-R-E-D. It's okay, it's a medical condition and I'm going to be fine, but if you find a used diaper or two lying around or hear me crinkle as I walk by, well it's just me....now that we got that out of the way...I want to talk about our methodology on this trip..."

There's just no need for ever doing this.

I think the best plan is to be as discreet as you can manage, and don't mention it unless the young friend mentions it first. Then just simply explain "I have to wear them for a medical condition". And leave it at that. No need for a big announcement, but no need to be paranoid about it either.

Last month I went on a weekend away with a bunch of friends; there were 12 of us and only two of them knew in advance that I'm incontinent and wear diapers. I shared a bunk room with seven other lads and by the end of the weekend it was still only the original two who knew.