Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I surprise even myself

  1. #1

    Default I surprise even myself

    Has any one ever had a child like moment that has surprised even them? Regardless of past regression this moment was accidental and more genuine than anything I have ever felt before or since.

    The other night I went to bed (like always)with my stiffed pikachu, i was tossing and turning that night when he fell out of bed. I woke up startled and on the edge of tears, because I had lost him. I struggled to find him and was not pacified until he was back tightly between my arms. I have never felt so utterly helpless and vulnerable before. While i knew rationally that his absence meant nothing, i didn't care. I wanted my pikachu!

    Any ways this was completely unintentional and felt ever so real. Have any of you been swept away by childlike emotion and behavior in a very powerful and completely accidental way?

  2. #2

    Default

    I got hit by a car just over a week ago and was in total shock. Stupid bitch that hit me didn't even offer to take me to hospital and ended up giving me fake contact details. Anyway... I stumbled home... got through the front door... and burst into tears like a 2-year old. I wasn't in (that much) pain... I just felt so... shocked... like a little kid that falls over and cries because of the surprise...

    I've been feeling pretty little ever since then, really... This regression thing is kinda new to me...

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    IStupid bitch that hit me didn't even offer to take me to hospital and ended up giving me fake contact details. Anyway... I stumbled home... got through the front door... and burst into tears like a 2-year old
    People do the stupidest shit when they're scared or in extreme situations. If you don't personally know them, get their license plate number and immediately call the police on your cell. >.<


    Just witnessed a near fatal hit and run on a homeless man about a block away from my house. I live 5 blocks from a hospital. People are cowards.




    I have had a childlike mental breakdown a few times, yeah. ^^; Only in private after a very, very bad day.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I got hit by a car just over a week ago and was in total shock. Stupid bitch that hit me didn't even offer to take me to hospital and ended up giving me fake contact details. Anyway... I stumbled home... got through the front door... and burst into tears like a 2-year old. I wasn't in (that much) pain... I just felt so... shocked... like a little kid that falls over and cries because of the surprise...

    I've been feeling pretty little ever since then, really... This regression thing is kinda new to me...

    It can be PTSD
    it may not last long.

    i met an accident too once, felt moody and down for 2 or1 week

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Has any one ever had a child like moment that has surprised even them? Regardless of past regression this moment was accidental and more genuine than anything I have ever felt before or since.

    The other night I went to bed (like always)with my stiffed pikachu, i was tossing and turning that night when he fell out of bed. I woke up startled and on the edge of tears, because I had lost him. I struggled to find him and was not pacified until he was back tightly between my arms. I have never felt so utterly helpless and vulnerable before. While i knew rationally that his absence meant nothing, i didn't care. I wanted my pikachu!

    Any ways this was completely unintentional and felt ever so real. Have any of you been swept away by childlike emotion and behavior in a very powerful and completely accidental way?
    With regards to my stuffies (especially speedy) I can honestly say that it is more rare for me not to have "childlike" emotions. I don't try to care about them, I just do and very deeply at that. I remember one time in this past summer my family and I went to a friends place in bc for the weekend. I decided when I found out to see if I could be away from speedy for that long, and that (due to outside reasons) that bc trip would be my last chance to do it before school started. After that decision, I couldn't stop crying for the days leading up to the trip and the drive up. While I was there I could not stop thinking about speedy, and when I got back I felt an overwhelming sense of glee to be with him again. Some may call bs on this, but those who have felt similar things will know better.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I got hit by a car just over a week ago and was in total shock. Stupid bitch that hit me didn't even offer to take me to hospital and ended up giving me fake contact details. Anyway... I stumbled home... got through the front door... and burst into tears like a 2-year old. I wasn't in (that much) pain... I just felt so... shocked... like a little kid that falls over and cries because of the surprise...

    I've been feeling pretty little ever since then, really... This regression thing is kinda new to me...
    Ouch. Well, unfortunately there are way too many dumbasses out there to avoid them all your life. Hope you are doing ok, and just want you to remember that she is eventually gonna get what's coming to her.

  6. #6

    Default

    The other day I was out with my boyfriend and his buddy. We were taking his boat out of the water for the season and we also went to dinner on the way home. I had not eaten all day so I hungrily scarfed down my entire meal. On the way back I was really tired and actually a little "fussy" so my boyfriend gave me my pacifier and I ended up falling asleep. His buddy knows that we both wear diapers and use a pacifier at times. But anyway I fell asleep and he woke me up when his buddy pulled into the parking lot at our apartment. As we were walking into the house I told him that it seemed I had messed my diaper while I was asleep in the car. He told me he thought I did and as soon as we got in the door I just burst into tears. I was so tired and I was just so upset by the fact that I had messed my self that I just sobbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Has any one ever had a child like moment that has surprised even them? Regardless of past regression this moment was accidental and more genuine than anything I have ever felt before or since.

    The other night I went to bed (like always)with my stiffed pikachu, i was tossing and turning that night when he fell out of bed. I woke up startled and on the edge of tears, because I had lost him. I struggled to find him and was not pacified until he was back tightly between my arms. I have never felt so utterly helpless and vulnerable before. While i knew rationally that his absence meant nothing, i didn't care. I wanted my pikachu!

    Any ways this was completely unintentional and felt ever so real. Have any of you been swept away by childlike emotion and behavior in a very powerful and completely accidental way?

  7. #7

    Default

    I get really scared watching certain horror movies, and usually walk out of the really scary ones that I occasionally try to watch with family. I ended up watching a full one (insidious) last year that I tried to walk out of several times because I just couldn't handle it. I was in a theater with my mother and I really didn't have the option to leave so I sat through the whole thing. BTW the last time this happened to me I actually threw up I was so scared (the grudge, when I was 13 or so). Anyways, for at least a week after watching insidious I was so afraid of the dark just like when I was a kid. The first night I almost started crying when I turned off the lights and I was so scared that I literally could not move. It made me feel just like I did during a lot of my childhood when I was deathly afraid of the dark (had a night light till I was about 14-15).

    It was a lot of fun feeling that helpless and childish again, but when it did finally wear off and I considered watching another scary movie to induce that fear again I just couldn't drive myself to do that to myself. I really enjoyed parts of that regression, but it is something that just hurts inside. It would be a different story if I had someone to tell me things are ok and that I don't need to be afraid, but being by myself just makes it too much to force myself into that situation.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I got hit by a car just over a week ago and was in total shock. Stupid bitch that hit me didn't even offer to take me to hospital and ended up giving me fake contact details. Anyway... I stumbled home... got through the front door... and burst into tears like a 2-year old. I wasn't in (that much) pain... I just felt so... shocked... like a little kid that falls over and cries because of the surprise...

    I've been feeling pretty little ever since then, really... This regression thing is kinda new to me...
    Ohhh tiny, are you ok? That sucks. I remember a few years ago i was crossing the street downtown Chicago and got just barely bumped by a van. Wasn't enough to knock me down, I just stumbled. Just the surprise of it I almost lost it in front of my friends. I can't image how you feel. Make sure you don't have any continued bruising or anything that needs a Dr.'s attention. Take care of yourself.



    Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Has any one ever had a child like moment that has surprised even them? Regardless of past regression this moment was accidental and more genuine than anything I have ever felt before or since.

    The other night I went to bed (like always)with my stiffed pikachu, i was tossing and turning that night when he fell out of bed. I woke up startled and on the edge of tears, because I had lost him. I struggled to find him and was not pacified until he was back tightly between my arms. I have never felt so utterly helpless and vulnerable before. While i knew rationally that his absence meant nothing, i didn't care. I wanted my pikachu!

    Any ways this was completely unintentional and felt ever so real. Have any of you been swept away by childlike emotion and behavior in a very powerful and completely accidental way?
    Just two nights ago in my hotel room I lost my paci. I couldn't find it, I turned the whole room upside down, and I didn't go anywhere since last having it. I was so confused because the room isn't that big, I was looking under everything. I felt myself getting really sad and angry and the same time and almost threw a tantrum. I even had other pacis with but I wanted my favorite one. It was really weird, but I was so perplexed, not only little me couldn't figure it out, big me couldn't either. After 40 minutes of franticly throwing everything around I laid down with my plushie. I found it about an hour later in the small box where I keep my toy cars inside my work bag?!? But the emotions were real, and they weren't necessarily adult emotions.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post


    Just two nights ago in my hotel room I lost my paci. I couldn't find it, I turned the whole room upside down, and I didn't go anywhere since last having it. I was so confused because the room isn't that big, I was looking under everything. I felt myself getting really sad and angry and the same time and almost threw a tantrum. I even had other pacis with but I wanted my favorite one. It was really weird, but I was so perplexed, not only little me couldn't figure it out, big me couldn't either. After 40 minutes of franticly throwing everything around I laid down with my plushie. I found it about an hour later in the small box where I keep my toy cars inside my work bag?!? But the emotions were real, and they weren't necessarily adult emotions.
    that seems exactly like what happened to me. it just felt so strange

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Ohhh tiny, are you ok? That sucks. I remember a few years ago i was crossing the street downtown Chicago and got just barely bumped by a van. Wasn't enough to knock me down, I just stumbled. Just the surprise of it I almost lost it in front of my friends. I can't image how you feel. Make sure you don't have any continued bruising or anything that needs a Dr.'s attention. Take care of yourself.
    Yeahhhh... I'm awright... *sniff* (just milking the sympathy here ). Got myself to A&E and they reckon a sharp blow to my head might've done me some good (kidding!)... still a bit battered and bruised though...

    It was pretty scary, looking back. I could hear the engine at full revs as my head slid across the bonnet... It sounded like I was gonna get ground up into mincemeat...

    But yeah... Along with the psychotherapy (where my shrink has said he somehow wants to talk to my "inner child"), this has really made me regress in a way that I didn't think I was capable of... I think my adult "self" is incapable of recognising emotions properly, and the only way it's possible for me to experience anything is with the emotions of a 2-year-old... And by regressing like this, it's sort-of helping me to process all the crazy stuff in my life and integrate the "adult" side of me with the "inner child"... or some crap like that... maybe...

Similar Threads

  1. a pleasant surprise
    By scoo in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2012, 19:50
  2. Unexpected surprise!!
    By Pampers94 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-Mar-2012, 01:15
  3. Surprise babying?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2011, 14:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.