Thread: Introduction

Smile Introduction

Hello my name is Paul I am a full time parent to my wonderful daughter Melody she is 15 and the love of my life I am a single parent so most of my life is looking after my daughter I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself

Quote Originally Posted by backtonappies View Post
    Hello my name is Paul I am a full time parent to my wonderful daughter Melody she is 15 and the love of my life I am a single parent so most of my life is looking after my daughter I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself
    Hey Paul. It's great to see you making your first post here, but have you considered creating your own intro thread, to tell us a little more about yourself? If you need help, here's a great link.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 25-Sep-2012 at 07:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Hey Paul. It's great to see you making your first post here, but have you considered creating your own intro thread, to tell us a little more about yourself? If you need help, here's a great link.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html
    Hey Paul, Welcome to ADISC!

I actually helped you out with this. You now have your very own introduction forum. Like KiwiDL said, we do have a great little cheat sheet (linked above) to help with typing a good intro. Yours is pretty good, but it's always a little fun to learn more about all of our new members.

So when you say you are a full-time parent, do you mean an actual biological parent or something else? Does your daughter have an interest in diapers or being babied? What brings you to this site? Are they any specific questions you are interested in trying to find help or answers about?

Quote Originally Posted by backtonappies View Post
    Hi Paul,

Nice to meet you. I know other have already asked you about your hobbies, abut I am sure you are pretty busy being a single parent. I assume it is you who likes diapers? It must be hard to find time being a single parent and all. Welcome to ADISC. And let me know if there is anything I can do to help you find your way around.