Thread: Pampers baby dry vs. Luvs

dpboy1515

Default Pampers baby dry vs. Luvs

Few questions. 1. which are bigger/stretchier (waist) 2. which cost more . wanna buy some. i saw a video of luvs and the elastic tapes dont look as stretchy as the pamper's tapes. Let me know!

I've found that they stretch about the same, with Luvs being slightly better. Luvs is definitely cheaper than Pampers.

They're the same size. Baby Dry is a little more expensive, but it's worth it, IMO. The elastics are very similar, but the Luvs just aren't as durable. Every time I've tried stretching into them, the tapes separate from the wings or something else pops. Then again, I'm fairly large (38" waist, 44" hips).

Of course, if your main aim is to stretch into Pampers, go for Cruisers 7 (not 6, which is like a 5 in anything else). Without knowing your size, they'll be your safest bet.

Quote Originally Posted by dpboy1515 View Post
    Few questions. 1. which are bigger/stretchier (waist) 2. which cost more . wanna buy some. i saw a video of luvs and the elastic tapes dont look as stretchy as the pamper's tapes. Let me know!
    When it comes to stretchier, that will be the Pamper's hands down. Theyre actually built to take some stress unlike the Luvs.
    As Cottontail said Luvs have a habit of having the wings pop off or some other silly problem.

When it comes to cost Luvs is the cheapest route to go, it is P&G's low income child P:
    The Pamper's will last you assuming you have a waist equal to mine (25") or around this range (20 - 26)
    You should really look into bigger diapers imo, theyll last longer, fit you right and wont look like a thong.

pamperchu

Pampers makes the better diaper but luvs are cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Pampers makes the better diaper but luvs are cheaper.
    Eh?

Pampers and Luvs are made from the same manufacturer, but yes Pampers are the better quality diaper hence the price difference
    with Luvs. Like I said Luvs is just the small income child of P&G which also makes Pampers P: