Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney wants airplane windows to roll down in case of fire so people can breathe more easily

pamperchu

Default Mitt Romney wants airplane windows to roll down in case of fire so people can breathe more easily

Science - Democrats ignore it, Republicans fight it.

Looks like his brain just depressurized!!

Yea,they have officially lost there minds out the window

But... that would... and then the...Oh I give up on politics.

If politicians are just blatantly going to say things that leave everyone staring at them, slack jawed, wondering in unison if their ears are malfunctioning or if they really did just hear that, then I don't want to be involved with most politics anymore.

Eh, who am I kidding? I'm a debtor at heart and will always love the never ending argument and/or debate that is politics.

Supersam1223

Default Mitt Romney wants airplane windows to roll down in case of fire so people can breathe more easily

I wonder how many times his parents dropped him on his head as an infant.....

Explosive Decompression!! Hasn't that man ever seen a James Bond movie, or Mythbusters???

Actually having worked in aviation some planes do have opening windows but those are small planes that fly at very low altitudes... try this in a jet and you will soon be in agonizing pain as the two air pressures clash.

Besides the fact that they have oxygen masks in planes for a reason. And btw everything in a plane like that is just soaked in flame retardent... an electrical fire isn't really as big a deal as it sounds.

I took an aircraft Maintenance class in High school so I could work towards getting my aircraft mechanics license and yeah, He's definitely off his rocker. if write in is possible in Michigan this year, I'm voting for Chuck Norris.

I call Bullshit. If it were true, this would be front page on MSN.com or CNN.com

AbsolutelyFabulous

That totally doesn't sound dangerous. I don't know what you all are talking about. [/sarcasm]

it just does not sound right, if it is true it is a panic thout, that is why they have the oxygen masks, why his dident deploy when there was a fire i don't know.