Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re introducing myself...

Default Re introducing myself...

Hello. I am Misty and I am 32yrs old. I am married, but I am recently separated, and I have 3 kids. I live in Indiana, and I am new to diapers.

I enjoy a variety of activities including: comedy, comedy clubs, live entertainment, plays, musicals, movies, going out to eat, car shows, music, singing, reading, dancing, jazzercise, museums, photography, old towns, weekend get- aways.

I am currently a house wife and not employed, but when I do work, I work in the Healthcare field.

I have 2 very loving cats, but they annoy me though, because they are toooooo loving. LOL

I have a lot of stress going on in my life right now, and I would love to make some new friends to talk to!

Misty

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find many supportive people here and as always I advise to be active. The more you interact the more you will benefit from this site.

jj2jjj

Welcome Misty! As Khaymen said you'll find plenty of supportive people here We're all one big loving community although we'll try to not be too much like your cats

Welcome to the group Misty, I know a little bit about the stress your feeling, from the happenings of also going through a divorce. Are you two headed that way, or looking to reconsile ?

David

Hi Misty! Welcome to the group!! Being diapered, when you can enjoy it, is such a great way to reduce stress. Would love to chat some time when you have some time.

Gary

Thanks! What are ways that I can be active?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Gary! Nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

He was inappropriate with his diaper fetish. No reconciliation.

Quote Originally Posted by mstyprz31 View Post
    Hello. I am Misty and I am 32yrs old. I am married, but I am recently separated, and I have 3 kids. I live in Indiana, and I am new to diapers.

I enjoy a variety of activities including: comedy, comedy clubs, live entertainment, plays, musicals, movies, going out to eat, car shows, music, singing, reading, dancing, jazzercise, museums, photography, old towns, weekend get- aways.

I am currently a house wife and not employed, but when I do work, I work in the Healthcare field.

I have 2 very loving cats, but they annoy me though, because they are toooooo loving. LOL

I have a lot of stress going on in my life right now, and I would love to make some new friends to talk to!

Misty
    Hi Misty,

Im 31 and also going through similar things with my marriage. I know how difficult it can be.

Wow! thats a lot of activities, cool! What kinds of car shows do you go to? as you can tell from my username, i like cars too. I also enjoy going out to eat, photography, traveling, plays, comedy, computers, and swimming.

I have two kitties too! one of mine is very loving, the other is quite a princess, everything has to be her way!

I just want to say welcome and I am sure you will meet a lot of great people here. I know it seems intimidating at first, but posting or replying to posts in the forum is a great way to be part of the conversation, and dont worry, ADISC is a support site so everyone is kind. I have met many great friends here, and by joining in on the conversations is a great way to find people with similar interests.

Hope to hear back from you, and hope you have a good time here!

Hi Misty,
    Welcome and nice intro! So what got you new into diapers? Sorry to hear about your marriage separation, that's never easy! You'll meet lots of nice and supportive people on here.
    Last edited by Beloney; 25-Sep-2012 at 03:45.

Hello! We seem to have a lot in common! I was introduced to diapers by my husband. What about yourself? I really love classic cars! What kind do you enjoy?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! My husband was a diaper lover, and he introduced me to them.

I love muscle cars, exotic cars like Ferrari, many more I can't count! On the diaper side of me, I've never grown out of them. I wear 24/7. They're my underwear. I do have a weak and over active bladder.
    I love doing many outdoor activities.

Quote Originally Posted by mstyprz31 View Post
    Hello! We seem to have a lot in common! I was introduced to diapers by my husband. What about yourself? I really love classic cars! What kind do you enjoy?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! My husband was a diaper lover, and he introduced me to them.