Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

Haven't been a part of a AB/DL community for ages, but I did hear some good things here and there, so I thought I might give it a shot.

Me, I'm a 31 year old DL, bondage lover and ageplayer (round about 13/14 when full in character). I'm happily collared to a wonderful older caregiver who I managed to make a believer in the use of diapers within bondage over the years. I'm as much a lover of a good gagging as a diaper (which is saying alot in both directions), but I'm much more forgiving in the way of restraints. I do like mild pain (slaps or spankings), but anything beyond that is a no-no with me.

Also a tabletop gamer, mmorpger (though it isn't my life), RPer (I am often open to do so if asked and given enough info), and can talk to the point of annoying about them if correctly provoked

Anything else you wish to know, just ask. I'm fairly open if you're willing to break the ice with me!

Heya Gunsmith! Morgan here. I recognize you. lol

It's pretty nice around these parts. Lots of nice people. Also, a very nice IRC channel.

I would have put you or Elite as referrals, but I didn't know what you're handles were here *blush*. Glad to see ya outside of the warzone of ED!

He's Error404 here. I went with my usual name. I'm Morgan over there cause someone directed my mother to my personal life under this name...

Hey man I'm Dave I hope you have fun here, I look forward to getting to know you better on the site.

Welcome Gunsmith,

See you already know some of us here, great. (now the rest still )

Enjoy, and don't forget to post around.

Welcome to ADISC, Gunsmith! Recognize you from the thread.
    I'm Neo the Mage, though I haven't really met you yet. n.n;

Either way, I hope you have a good time here, and make lots of new friends.