Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blues Clues Luvs

Default Blues Clues Luvs

First of all, let me start off by saying that I am not the person that goes around saying I wear baby diapers 24/7 and they fit me perfectly etc. So don't tell me what I already know...they are of course too small to be comfortable and actually "fit" but I do like squeezing into a baby diaper every now and then, or at least having them to play around with.

My all-time favorite baby diaper was the Blues Clues Luvs size 6 which were around for a while (2004-2010ish)...they are really hard to find in stores now that they replaced them with the Baby Animal/Monkey style which I don't like nearly as much (Less cute, IMO, not as strong a smell, not as stretchy, not as absorbent.)

So where have people been successful in finding these?

I found a 60 pack box in a Shoprite about a month ago and am slowly going through them! Hopefully they last me a while but I hopefully can find them other places so I can stock up!

pamperchu

I have 30 cases of them in my attic, I bought them out when they stopped making them. 30case x 66 = 1980 diapers.
    There's part of my stash

You can also buy them at The Squeek Store but at a high price.
    http://squeek.homedns.org/shop/diapers.html

What a Stash! (Including the PBR ) That is amazing...good thinking there! Unfortunately I waited about two years to long to do that and now it's really difficult! Just gonna have to keep looking in different grocery stores/drug stores/etc. who knows?

Thanks for the link the Squeek Store. Cool stuff there but high prices!

Default Blues Clues Luvs

The 1999 loves are the first diapers I ever wore science I need them. I was 8 yrs old and really curious. When I move out I plan to get some to bring back my first abdl memories.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I have 30 cases of them in my attic, I bought them out when they stopped making them. 30case x 66 = 1980 diapers.
    There's part of my stash

The Squeek Store - Diapers
    ^^^^^^This has all of my jealousy!!!!

Also I tried to buy some of them a year ago and couldn't find anywhere that had the Blue's Clues kind. They are seriously cute though! If only I had a pack...... I'm stuck with sesame street (ok level characters). Of course I probably couldn't fit in them anyways... but I would try!!

pamperchu

Hey, if you find a diaper you like, buy up a few cases, they change so often. Right now I'm going to buy up a bunch of the USA pampers.

no wonder you can't find em, Pamperchu has them all..................lol!

Kari

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    There's part of my stash
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...rChusStock.jpg

The Squeek Store - Diapers
    30 cases of Blues Clues Luvs Diapers and a couple cases of Pabts.
    Heck Pamperchu, that's not a stash, that's preparing for the end of the world.

It happened the same to me with the original (2007?) Pampers cruisers size 7. They were the best! I just bought a pack
    and now I search daily at ebay for some. the problem is that some sellers don't want to ship to Mexico. Good luck!

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    It happened the same to me with the original (2007?) Pampers cruisers size 7. They were the best! I just bought a pack
    and now I search daily at ebay for some. the problem is that some sellers don't want to ship to Mexico. Good luck!
    I socked up on the 2nd gen pampers size 7 when I noticed they where changing them, I have 6 cases of the 2nd gen. The 2nd gen diapers are stronger but have an ugly girl on the box, I have 4 cases of the 3rd gen, the diaper are not as cute but they now have a cute boy on the box. The 1st gen size 7 pampers had the cutest boy on the box and are very rare now.