Thread: ABU Cushies in the uk

Question ABU Cushies in the uk

I know this has prob been asked before but does anyone know were i can buy these in the uk please let me know if u know i currently use attends active slips and i love the single tabs and i found out that the ABU Cushies are single tabed and they look cute
    sorry for rattleing on anyway any help in thisatter would much appricatied.

Try looking at Fabine nappies: they're the European version of Cushies, with single tabs and all that, but made in Germany. Wanna link? Here it is: Buntewindel

Hope this helps a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Try looking at Fabine nappies: they're the European version of Cushies, with single tabs and all that, but made in Germany. Wanna link? Here it is: Buntewindel

Hope this helps a bit
    Whoa whoa, no. Fabine are not the 'European version' of Cushies, they're two totally different diapers. They both have cute designs on, sure, but, again, NOT the same diaper. Fabines are a lot more absorbent than Cushies (and the price (minus shipping) reflects that), but they also use the usual 4-tape system we see on adult diapers (i.e., they don't use a single tab like the attends OP is using, or the Cushies he wants to use).

ABU /did/ sell Fabines for a little while, but they didn't produce them, so perhaps that's where you're making the association? You also might be confusing Cushies/Fabines with Bambinos/Cuddlz; Bambino Bianco is sold in the UK as the Cuddlz Plain (or, now, 'DryDayz').

Sadly, there is no European distributor of Cushies, re-branded or otherwise.

ok so is there any other single tabed nappies that i could buy other than attends