Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleh! Messy Diaper

Default Bleh! Messy Diaper

So I was making lunch earlier today while wearing a diaper when I had the sudden urge to poop. So I just went then and there without much thought only to once again regret it. See I don't mind messing my diaper but I hate cleaning up afterwards. Any suggestions on how to make clean-up easier?

jj2jjj

I have the same thing. I'm perfectly happy to do the cleanup but when I have to wait around for people to be asleep it can be a pain. How I do cleanup: Lay down, wipe away the main mess from my bottom so there's nothing that will fall off. Wrap up the diaper and then shower off the remains that are on my body. It doesn't take long with this method

I only mess if I plan on taking a shower afterwards (which I do anyway).

well, of course. That is the best idea for hygiene. Whenever i am home by myself, i can do it and clean up in about 15mins. Of course, when i have to use baby wipes, at certain times, it takes me about 10 mins to do it thoroughly without a shower. Shower is definitely the best.

I'm with you. The act isn't so bad, but the clean up suuuuuuuucks. If I do go in my diaper, I just wipe down what I can and then get in the shower.

I wish there was a pill to take in which it neutralized the smell entirely. Haha, that's *B/DL science fiction for the time being. I like using diapers, freely, for all intended purposes when i wear; so, it would help me out if i could just go anywhere and no one could smell things. Of course, that wouldn't change the problem with cleanup. This is where we would need more science fiction stuff like messy diaper teleporters or some form of diaper that absorbed poop and its smells perfectly. Or something ridiculous like that. IDK, just running my mouth :P

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry7 View Post
    I wish there was a pill to take in which it neutralized the smell entirely. Haha, that's *B/DL science fiction for the time being. I like using diapers, freely, for all intended purposes when i wear; so, it would help me out if i could just go anywhere and no one could smell things. Of course, that wouldn't change the problem with cleanup. This is where we would need more science fiction stuff like messy diaper teleporters or some form of diaper that absorbed poop and its smells perfectly. Or something ridiculous like that. IDK, just running my mouth :P
    I have considered write a ABDL SF story. It would be short, but it would have many future implication to it. I wouldn't mind reading such a thing myself.

Ha, that would be cool. I would be excited to read something futuristic and diaper related, anytime. However, I wouldn't even begin to want to write it. My short story might become a novel. I cant help myself when writing because i tend to over speculate and indulge my descriptiveness (subjective and relative, i know...but whatever). I have to explore points and random opinions thoroughly and that usually doesn't make for an entertaining read. Since i love reading, that would be doing literature a disservice. I drone on sometimes and....uh oh....heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Actually there is a pill that stops that odor... Google Whiff.
    I looked it up, and found something called "Odafree"...
    Does this actually work? I can't find any reviews by real people.