Thread: Hiya! Not my first account, but it is my new one!

Thumbs up Hiya! Not my first account, but it is my new one!

I am not new to the community, but this website...I never ventured much into. I am returning to use it once again and maybe join all of you in some diaper fun? If you would like to get to know me better feel free to contact me however available and you can message me on here whenever. I am also on Furaffinity, Babyfur.me, and Second Life! [Removed]

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/baby-wolfie/
    http://babyfur.me/profile/BabyWolfie
    [removed]

Thanks again! ^_^
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 24-Sep-2012 at 05:36. Reason: Removed Contact Info

Hey, and welcome. Not to be the stiffler or anything but I would recommend reading the site rules.

But for right now would you mind telling us a bit about yourself. Do you have any hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWolfie View Post
    I am not new to the community, but this website...I never ventured much into. I am returning to use it once again and maybe join all of you in some diaper fun? If you would like to get to know me better feel free to contact me however available and you can message me on here whenever. I am also on Furaffinity, Babyfur.me, and Second Life! [Removed]

[removed]

Thanks again! ^_^

Your intro is hella better than most. So welcome with open arms! Yes, please do tell us more about what you do

Thank you babyemo for the comment.

However, I noticed that apparently, you cannot mention many other sites here and I am afraid to post ANYTHING else about myself for fear of it being instantly removed. Half of my intro was removed. lol

[removed]

Thanks again! ^_^
    Hey Babywolfie! Welcome to ADISC!

While it is not 'technically' against the rules, we do kinda dislike sharing contact info. It is mostly a safety measure for all of our members, but especially the minors on this site. I think it is great that you are a part of the huge internet social scene, but it is best to keep contact to this site, until you get to know others.

So besides being into the AB/DL/BF scene, what else are you into. That is the best way to get to know someone around here... just learn their likes and dislikes outside of diapers. Because let's face it. 99.99% of users on this site like diapers, so that is not really something that can set you apart from others around here.

Looking forward to getting to know you more, and welcoming you into the community. Enjoy it!

But...the entire reason I even came here really is to contact people and talk to others...to become more social. With restrictions on sociability...what is this for? I am confused. o.o

But...the entire reason I even came here really is to contact people and talk to others...to become more social. With restrictions on sociability...what is this for? I am confused. o.o
    There are several ways to be social on ADISC. As a new user, you are free to talk to others within any of the threads in the Intro/Greetings Forum, the Adult Baby Forum, the Teen Baby Forum, the Off Topic Forum, the Mature Topics Forum, the Babyfur Forum and the Sissies/Girls Forum.

After being a member for 7 days and making 20 posts (reaching Established Contributor status), you also get the added feature of sending private messages to users, posting visitor messages on their wall, or chatting in real time in our IRC.

But for security and safety reasons, we don't encourage members to contact others off of the site. We take the safety of all of our members very seriously on ADISC.

This site is all about socializing and forming a supportive and fun community, but we also strive to keep everyone safe, too.

Supersam1223

Default Hiya! Not my first account, but it is my new one!

It is because we allow people as young as 13 onto the site, the strict rules of the site are to protect them.

Don't worry. We don't have any rules about not talking to others. Just no posting personal details, meet requests etc. that sort of thing is best reserved for the private messaging function.