Thread: I have a tights fetish!

Default I have a tights fetish!

Well I'm excited because I just found out that I have a tights fetish! Do you think it would be exploiting my fetish if I joined ballet so I could wear them more?

Haha it feels so good wearing them though that is all I can say for now!!

If they're a turn-on, that might be a tad difficult to hide when tights are most of what you'd be wearing.

Well actually guys in ballet wear a dance belt designed to contain erections. It works pretty well. Heck it would give me a great excuse to wear tights on a day to day basis.

Supersam1223

Default I have a tights fetish!

It seems like an unnecessary length to go to to obtain tights, you can buy them anywhere that sells clothes, pretty much. I wear tights underneath 'normal' clothes quite often, I've even worn a pair of skin colour tights with a pair of shorts when I went out once. No one noticed.

If I could I'd wear black tights with a pair of denim shorts that I have, with my purple and black Vans; I think it looks really good. But, I can't... Mainly because I don't often go out without people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    Well actually guys in ballet wear a dance belt designed to contain erections. It works pretty well. Heck it would give me a great excuse to wear tights on a day to day basis.
    I don't agree with the purpose you attribute to the wearing of dance belts, but I do want to add that I started taking ballet classes when I was 16 for just the purpose of wearing tight fitting dance clothes (tights, leotards etc.). I learned a lot about dancing in the process, and later switched to jazz...