Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered my first Daipers

Default Ordered my first Daipers

I just order my first Diapers ever(in memory). It was Molicares from XPMedical. I was so ridiculously nervous about doing it. I hope they will arrive during the week and that I can enjoying them starting Friday night. Is 8:00 pm a good time to start wearing them if I plan on wearing through the night?

Well XP is #1 in trustworthyness and a Suday order to IL. I'd guess you get them by Wensday. 8PM is when I diaper up most every night & sit down to dinner and a movie, Submarine X-1 tonight, so I say, good call on the time. That 8PM diaper will make it to 6:30AM on work nights and 9:30 on the weekends for me.
    Good luck, have fun & stay out of sight!

I'm glad to hear it will last that long. Since molicares are a better diaper, could I extend that time a bit?

Molicares are one of my favorites, and I've tried a lot of different diapers. Overall they are comfy, very absorbent, and just amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I'm glad to hear it will last that long. Since molicares are a better diaper, could I extend that time a bit?
    It really depends on your fluid output. I find the Molicares press out a bit, (leak when you sit of roll over in bed) so I use higher SAP brands like Abena M-4, Wellness and Tranquility ATNs. Still Molis are a good choice and nice & thick between the thighs.

I ordered some sample's from XP Medical last friday. I'm getting 2 types of Abena's and Dry 24/7's. hope to have them by friday.

Looking for an extra diaper to have on hand to use for special circumstances.

I was planning on dry 24/7s originally, but I'm quite too small.

I tracked my order this morning thru Fed Ex. They were shipped from a warehouse in Michigan. Will be delivered Thursday.

I used the tracking number and it said it should arrive tomorrow.