Thread: Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

Smile Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

It's been quite a good while since I had a little alone time in the morning on a weekend, or any day for that matter. So, taking advantage of the occasion, I fixed myself a cup of tea and a bowl of raisin bran cereal and down to the basement I went. It was really enjoyable getting all nice and comfy in the thickly padded seat of the 1986 Graco chair. The only thing I couldn't do is use the 3-point safety strap. Extended all the way out it was still just a tad short to be snapped around me. I was actually neater in eating since the position of the tray kept the cereal bowl right up close to me. I'm usually dripping a little on a regular table. It was just as comfortable eating in a baby chair for me as eating at our dining room table, if not a little more so. Wish I could do it more often and had a few more baby chairs for variety...it would be an additional incentive to get out of bed in the morning.

~Pramrider (and today a high chair user)

Default Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

You said 1986...I probably used it too...as a baby lol

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    You said 1986...I probably used it too...as a baby lol
    I added a photo after you posted. Does it look familiar?

~Pramrider

pamperchu

That brings back alot of memories for me. I think I had one like that.

Lol my grandpa built mine out of solid oak when i was little. Heck he made me a little rocking chair too that i still have along with like 3 coffee tables and a nice wall clock. I still have a bunch of wooden toys that we made together too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    It's been quite a good while since I had a little alone time in the morning on a weekend, or any day for that matter. So, taking advantage of the occasion, I fixed myself a cup of tea and a bowl of raisin bran cereal and down to the basement I went. It was really enjoyable getting all nice and comfy in the thickly padded seat of the 1986 Graco chair. The only thing I couldn't do is use the 3-point safety strap. Extended all the way out it was still just a tad short to be snapped around me. I was actually neater in eating since the position of the tray kept the cereal bowl right up close to me. I'm usually dripping a little on a regular table. It was just as comfortable eating in a baby chair for me as eating at our dining room table, if not a little more so. Wish I could do it more often and had a few more baby chairs for variety...it would be an additional incentive to get out of bed in the morning.

~Pramrider (and today a high chair user)
    Pramrider: Sorry to say I have breakfest every day and lunch to in my highchair. It is great fun.

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Pramrider: Sorry to say I have breakfest every day and lunch to in my highchair. It is great fun.

bn3baby
    OK...now I'm just a wee bit jealous. Nice that you have the situation that allows you to have such fun all the time. Can't wait until I have another opportunity.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    OK...now I'm just a wee bit jealous. Nice that you have the situation that allows you to have such fun all the time. Can't wait until I have another opportunity.

~Pramrider
    Should I tell you about the one I use in my work shop. Its good fun Too!

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Should I tell you about the one I use in my work shop. Its good fun Too!

bn3baby
    Sure...do tell!

~Pramrider