Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

  1. #1

    Smile Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

    It's been quite a good while since I had a little alone time in the morning on a weekend, or any day for that matter. So, taking advantage of the occasion, I fixed myself a cup of tea and a bowl of raisin bran cereal and down to the basement I went. It was really enjoyable getting all nice and comfy in the thickly padded seat of the 1986 Graco chair. The only thing I couldn't do is use the 3-point safety strap. Extended all the way out it was still just a tad short to be snapped around me. I was actually neater in eating since the position of the tray kept the cereal bowl right up close to me. I'm usually dripping a little on a regular table. It was just as comfortable eating in a baby chair for me as eating at our dining room table, if not a little more so. Wish I could do it more often and had a few more baby chairs for variety...it would be an additional incentive to get out of bed in the morning.



    ~Pramrider (and today a high chair user)

  2. #2

    Default Finally Had Breakfast In My Baby High Chair

    You said 1986...I probably used it too...as a baby lol

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    You said 1986...I probably used it too...as a baby lol
    I added a photo after you posted. Does it look familiar?

    ~Pramrider

  4. #4
    pamperchu

    Default

    That brings back alot of memories for me. I think I had one like that.

  5. #5

    Default

    Lol my grandpa built mine out of solid oak when i was little. Heck he made me a little rocking chair too that i still have along with like 3 coffee tables and a nice wall clock. I still have a bunch of wooden toys that we made together too.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    It's been quite a good while since I had a little alone time in the morning on a weekend, or any day for that matter. So, taking advantage of the occasion, I fixed myself a cup of tea and a bowl of raisin bran cereal and down to the basement I went. It was really enjoyable getting all nice and comfy in the thickly padded seat of the 1986 Graco chair. The only thing I couldn't do is use the 3-point safety strap. Extended all the way out it was still just a tad short to be snapped around me. I was actually neater in eating since the position of the tray kept the cereal bowl right up close to me. I'm usually dripping a little on a regular table. It was just as comfortable eating in a baby chair for me as eating at our dining room table, if not a little more so. Wish I could do it more often and had a few more baby chairs for variety...it would be an additional incentive to get out of bed in the morning.



    ~Pramrider (and today a high chair user)
    Pramrider: Sorry to say I have breakfest every day and lunch to in my highchair. It is great fun.

    bn3baby

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Pramrider: Sorry to say I have breakfest every day and lunch to in my highchair. It is great fun.

    bn3baby
    OK...now I'm just a wee bit jealous. Nice that you have the situation that allows you to have such fun all the time. Can't wait until I have another opportunity.

    ~Pramrider

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    OK...now I'm just a wee bit jealous. Nice that you have the situation that allows you to have such fun all the time. Can't wait until I have another opportunity.

    ~Pramrider
    Should I tell you about the one I use in my work shop. Its good fun Too!

    bn3baby

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Should I tell you about the one I use in my work shop. Its good fun Too!

    bn3baby
    Sure...do tell!

    ~Pramrider

Similar Threads

  1. Vintage High Chair
    By pamperchu in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2012, 06:31
  2. anyone interested in an adult sized high chair?
    By LittleAyria in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2012, 02:44
  3. Scored a Free Baby High Chair
    By Pramrider in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-Aug-2011, 22:49
  4. Modern High Chair
    By wheelman21 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 27-Jul-2011, 05:59
  5. Adult high chair on a budget
    By BabyJayk in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-Jun-2011, 16:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.