Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena Delta Form

Default Abena Delta Form

In my search for somewhere in the UK that sells Abena M3s, I've come across this. Abena Delta-Form Medium M3 Blue All-In One Pads - Pack of 15

I've never heard of Delta-forms before. Are they an old range? Can anyone tell me what they're like? Plastic or cloth backed?

Plastic and the diaper is very good and work very good.

My understanding is that they're a "value line" from Abena - no waistbands and somewhat less absorbency than the Abri-Form. But "value line" from Abena is still better than 95% of the other diapers out there.

TronBaby

You might want to hang onto them. They are no longer available in blue and therefore may be worth a sidnificant amount on ebay at a later date.

Some babys just love the color blue, especially boys cause blue is for boys !

Also they are a great "light" diaper for outings or anytime you dont want to bulge. They can be trusted to hold quite alot.

The Delta-Form was recently changed.

They are still blue (or green for the larges), but are now cloth-backed.

I think they are over-priced. They are mostly wood-pulp, and don't absorb a whole heck of a lot. I find after the first wetting they are unreliable.

My opinion, stick with the M4/L4. They cost more, but you get what you pay for. If you want M3/L3's I'd still say pass on the Deltas. The M3/L3's are cheaper and work about the same.

TronBaby

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaLeaf View Post
    The Delta-Form was recently changed.

They are still blue (or green for the larges), but are now cloth-backed.

I think they are over-priced. They are mostly wood-pulp, and don't absorb a whole heck of a lot. I find after the first wetting they are unreliable.

My opinion, stick with the M4/L4. They cost more, but you get what you pay for. If you want M3/L3's I'd still say pass on the Deltas. The M3/L3's are cheaper and work about the same.
    I was confused, aparently the delta M3 line and the regular? M3 line are different products.
    but, should you find some old stock of the blue plastic M3 you should definatly try to save them

Quote Originally Posted by TronBaby View Post
    I was confused, aparently the delta M3 line and the regular? M3 line are different products.
    but, should you find some old stock of the blue plastic M3 you should definatly try to save them
    Yea, the blue plastic ones are no longer made.

So if you have them, hold on to them.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    They sound like they'll be ideal for the daytime. Thanks!
    If you want the quietness of cloth-backed, and you only have little accidents, they'll be perfect.

Default Sv: Abena Delta Form

That's sad. It is a very good diaper to use.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2