Thread: lets see...

Default lets see...

So about me... Mainly here because foxtailstimes may be down for good. Which may not be a bad thing to meet some new people. Especially because all I did on foxtailstimes is post a story. Im in my last year at college with hopes of going to law school next year. I have liked diapers for the longest time. No matter how bad I feel curling up with my favorite plush toys has always helped.
    That's the most detail I have ever put in an intro and don't know much more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by madneko23 View Post
    So about me... Mainly here because foxtailstimes may be down for good. Which may not be a bad thing to meet some new people. Especially because all I did on foxtailstimes is post a story. Im in my last year at college with hopes of going to law school next year. I have liked diapers for the longest time. No matter how bad I feel curling up with my favorite plush toys has always helped.
    That's the most detail I have ever put in an intro and don't know much more to say.
    Welcome to the site madneko23! And you did just fine on the intro, but how about you tell us what you like to do, you're hobbies and such, so we can get to know you a bit better? It helps everyone make friends and such. I hope you enjoy the site!

Hmmm... When you put it like that it does make sense. So my interests are,

Movies- I love movies to just escape for a couple hours is nice. Some of my favorites are the animated Robin Hood, tangled, Lilo and stitch, seven, stranger then fiction and dogma.

Books- i usually read teen fantasy, just finished the alchemist.

Games- Huge fan of RPG's and platformers.

So there is a bit more about me. I really hate introductions mainly because Im bad at them and they remind me how boring I am.

Nice! Welcome to the site mate, hope you like it! Whatever happened to Foxtales? I love books and reading in general too, although I've been too busy lately to be able to read very much at all. Thanks for the intro, hope to see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by madneko23 View Post
    Hmmm... When you put it like that it does make sense. So my interests are,

Movies- I love movies to just escape for a couple hours is nice. Some of my favorites are the animated Robin Hood, tangled, Lilo and stitch, seven, stranger then fiction and dogma.

Books- i usually read teen fantasy, just finished the alchemist.

Games- Huge fan of RPG's and platformers.

So there is a bit more about me. I really hate introductions mainly because Im bad at them and they remind me how boring I am.
    Awesome! Lilo and Stitch! Although, throwing Seven into that list is pretty odd... *starts singing "One of these things is not like the others..."*

some of my favourite movies (at this moment) are The Fantastic Mr. Fox, Evangelion. For TV Shows House, Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad.

Anyways~ Welcome to ADISC madneko, glad to have you here!

- Lobie