Thread: I really don't want to screw this up!

Default I really don't want to screw this up!

Hi everyone. I am certain a lot of people have asked questions like this from time to time, but I haven't seen a thread like this in a while, so...

I have recently found myself dating someone. We've been talking every day and going on dates for about a month now, as he told me last night on the phone. But anyway, he is a really great guy. He's considerate, gentle, thinks/says I am adorable as well as beautiful/hot (YESS! I succeeded!) and he just treats me really well. He has also noticed that I'm a lot more...shall I say, whimsical than other women? He knows I like toys, cartoons, and dressing to look cute. And so far, he loves that...especially when I wear pigtails. We also have an age gap that makes him seem more...fatherly for lack of a better word. He's 4ish years older.

BUT. Being at least somewhat AB, I would really like to be able to take that as far as I far, maybe, as being his 'little girl' from time to time. Of course I need to be what every guy expects too - the adult girlfriend - but I want him to know that part of me eventually. Assuming we stay together for much longer, how can I ease into that without turning him off or creeping him out?

I have figured out, and he's told me, that he likes it when I dress / am being cute... but I'm so afraid of weirding him out. Like I've been wanting to buy a really cute Jumpin-Jammerz sleeper for around the holidays, but would it be weird to wear even that around him? He's really awesome and I don't want him to run off because he thinks there's something wrong with me.

Can anyone give me some advice?

I don't think pjs would be considered odd. Lots of girls wear those anyway, its kind of a fad right now. It seems he is accepting if the little you, in the respect that you like a lot of girls take innocent pleasures. However he is probably clueless about your being an AB. I'd keep it that way. Enjoy your pjs and stuffed animals all you like, but don't whip out the diapers or paci just yet.

If he likes it when you dress and look younger, maybe ask him if there is anything you could wear that he would enjoy seeing you in. Tell him you want him to feel special and you want to do things that he enjoys. Always make him feel special and you will find that he will maybe open up to different things. Find out what his likes / dis-likes are and what you could do for him that would make him feel special. Just ideas, but take it slow and he will probably come around.

Thanks for the feedback you guys. I have had second thoughts about the PJs only because I intended to buy them with a drop-seat... 'cause what's the point if there's no drop-seat? Haha. Just kidding...mostly. I don't know...I don't even know if I could wear those around my family without feeling embarrassed, but that's only because they'd be so adorable! X3

Anyway, it's been interesting dating this guy. I only found out by surprise that he likes pigtails when I decided to pull my hair up one night to go ice-skating with him. And as soon as he told me he liked them, I said, "Well now I KNOW I picked the right guy, haha!" I am just going to have to tread lightly. I don't know if I could even try diapers alone, let alone with a partner, so I'm not thinking about that right now, but other AB accessories I would love to be able to have around him eventually. I just don't know how to initiate conversations about AB things, or how to see if he likes the idea. And I certainly don't intend to do any of that until much later, because it's just so unpredictable.

With Christmas right around the corner, if the two of you happen to be out shopping, walk through the area with the pajamas and just be looking around. If you come to some footed sleepers, make a comment that those look really cute. Just look for a reaction. If nothing else, he might take the hint that they would make a great present for you.

Hmm, that might be a good idea... I actually was walking through a Wal-mart with him one day and noticed a football themed one-piece sleepsuit and pointed it out to him as if I found it funny...I'm not sure really if that was the best way to go about it. I said something about how funny it was, and how it's probably really comfy though. I couldn't really read his reaction. Maybe if I see one again with him I could say they look really cute and comfortable.