Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello there! I am a Male DL not an AB. I look normal but wear diapers. I love them. I do alot of traveling and it makes it so easy.
    [Removed]
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 22-Sep-2012 at 07:29. Reason: Removed personal ad.

Quote Originally Posted by archerstaley View Post
    Hello there! I am a Male DL not an AB. I look normal but wear diapers. I love them. I do alot of traveling and it makes it so easy.
    [Removed]
    Hey there ArcherStaley, Welcome to ADISC!

Not all AB's "look" like AB's. It is just that some express an interest in feeling like a baby sometimes. But.. don't worry. we know it's not for everyone. I don't really consider myself an AB either. I just like feeling like a little kid from time to time. But I see myself more around the age range of 7 or 8. I hope you don't mind. I edited your intro and removed the second half, because that is really not the type of thing that ADISC is for. Please keep in mind that we are primarily a support community, not a dating site.

It is completely possible to make great friends on ADISC and sometimes those friendships can be long lasting and even develop into something more, but coming in "Looking" for some one often times leads to giving people the wrong impression of you.

Speaking of first impressions... you didn't really give us a lot to go on. I kinda figured you liked diapers just because you are on this site, but what else should we know about you? What makes you... you? Do you have a job? Any career goals? Still in school? Any favorite hobbies or past times? Stuff like that.

Looking forward to learning more about you, and I hope you enjoy the community. WELCOME!