Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fursona really cannot be drawn

Default My fursona really cannot be drawn

Hey there furry folk! I've been thinking for a while....I like the idea of being a furry, and I definitely think I could be part of the furry community...It's just that my fursona has so many little parts to it, you could never draw it. It's sorta a Charmander, an Eevee, a Pikachu, a Buneary, a real-world cat, a real-world rabbit, a real-world hamster....Although the hamster is in the picture, if one of the parts of my furry appeared in real life it would be the cat, wearing a diaper with a tail hole. Coincidentally or not, this cat could almost be physically represented by my father's cat, Ariel (although I would NEVER put Ariel in a diaper)!

This is just my "hello" to the furry community.

I'm sure you could find someone who couuld draw it as long as you were willing to pay.

And welcome to the army of the fur.

Well, I am not an artist but I can give you some links that can help you

KalArts - Commissions -

Tsebresos- Home

They are good artists, I hope they help you

You could be a shape shifter furry so you could be all those things

The economy is really hard on a lot of people right now. I'm sure that if you were to find a desperate artist and paid them a bit of money, they'd take you up on your offer. If you browse a bit on FurAffinity you're bound to find an artist willing to draw you.

Just a bit of a warning, some artists will reject you because they don't want to draw Babyfurs. Just letting you know.

I like Maxicoon's idea of a shape-shifting furry That's neat!

Default My fursona really cannot be drawn

Might also want to look into the transformation furries sub-community.

lol I cheated (sorta) and used Fursona Maker v2. The stuff available on the thing is pretty generic and unfortunately the leopard print spandex pants I wanted for mine are non existent, and I couldn't get a guitar either... oh well, maybe someday! At least he's got a leather jacket and some sweet 80's hair.

With a bit of all those Pokemon might look a bit out of place, but shapeshifter with variable species might do best as others have mentioned.