Thread: good store brand pull up?

Default good store brand pull up?

hi i was wonder in your guys' opinion is the best store brand pull up in size 4t-5t. i have tried the actual brand Pull-Ups but i wanna try a generic store brand

Kroger is good. The are made by KC so they are very similar to huggies pull ups. Target brand (up and up) is also very similar to huggies.

how are those in terms of durability? i want the sides to hold up as long as huggies do

noctis

With Up and Up 4T-5T I undo the Velcro, stretch out both sides really well, then re-do the Velcro. After that it fits really well and I've never had problems with durability. Also, the Velcro holds really well if you put a lot of pressure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by noctis View Post
    With Up and Up 4T-5T I undo the Velcro, stretch out both sides really well, then re-do the Velcro. After that it fits really well and I've never had problems with durability. Also, the Velcro holds really well if you put a lot of pressure on it.
    so in your opinion do they seem better than huggies?

In my experience, most store brands in Canada at least seem to be a lot smaller designed than the actual real Pull-Ups from Huggies, I even think that most store brands that have a 4T-5T sized version are either a 3T-4T Pull-Ups or even a 2T-3T sized one. I would really love to try a brand other than Pull-Ups that would have a velcro, but I think its copyrighted system from KC so probably not used by any store brands.

noctis

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    so in your opinion do they seem better than huggies?
    I wish I had an opinion but unfortunately the only huggies i've tried is goodnites. I like goodnites a lot more than up and up, but goodnites will stretch out on me if I wear them for a while, up and up pull-ups don't stretch out on me.

Falkio

Speaking of Pull-Ups, I recently realized that no company has yet attempted to make an adult sized pull-ups replica! We have plenty of adult baby diapers, but nothing for those of us interested in potty training. Maybe in the next 5 years somebody will catch on and market a product that looks like a potty training diaper. That would be awesome.

The only store brand Pull-Ups I've tried are GoodNites, but those no longer fit me. Underjams have issues with the sides tearing, last I heard. I know that Abena makes pull ups, but I don't know how good they are, and they would only be available online. I'd honestly just go with GoodNites if you can fit in them. They're not bad if you use a stuffer, and they give you a lot more room than toddler Pull-Ups.

as You may or may not have heard in another thread, the great Pamperchu has discovered the secret to the Cool Alert feature on the Pull-ups. Believe it or not, Its basically the same thing as Sweet n' Low artificial sweetener. for some reason he decided to taste the pull up and discovered that it tasted like sweetener.
    I think he said he tried using it and it actually works.... give it a try and see!