Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What happens when u want to stop

  1. #1

    Unhappy What happens when u want to stop

    Can the ergs ever stop like does it go away.

    Does anyone have a suggestions on how to stop thinking about nappies ect...


    Thanks in advance

  2. #2

    Default

    Nope, not really...If you have a diaper fetish,you most likely have it all your life so you got to get used to it like I have with mine like accept it and just have a life to the best you can!

    ...and there are ways to keep it of your mind...Just go do what you do already in your life just keep the diaper wearing in moderation or it could control you.

  3. #3

    Default

    Personally, I have highs and lows with my abdl'ism. The past two weeks, I cannot get enough diaper wearing, and acting childish. The few weeks before that, I wanted nothing to do with it...

    Some people are like me, and some like it all the time. Depends on the person, I guess.

  4. #4
    imnotdum

    Default

    Yea, sorry to say it usually does not go away very easily or quickly, and the urge will almost always come back. Personally, I have been through many binge-purge cycles, but I almost always return to it eventually. It would be best if you could accept it as part of who you were and try and moderate usage and indulgence.

    I don't know your whole situation obviously, but I think some of the best advise would be to either pack away anything you might have related to diapers and put them into a secure storage place. It would be a shame to throw away everything, and to want to go back later and have to resupply. If storage is a problem, there are plenty of threads about storing diapers.

    I wouldn't get your hopes up, but if you are trying to keep your mind off it, I would suggest putting your focus on schoolwork, friends, work, etc. In general, try to focus on other aspects of your life that will benefit you. Again I'll say, most people tend to return to using diapers eventually and it would probably be best to try and learn to accept it, but focusing on other things may help you at least take a break from diapers.

  5. #5

    Default

    It just make its hard to have a GF or such when u have DL. I want to have a normal life...

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gamernappies View Post
    It just make its hard to have a GF or such when u have DL. I want to have a normal life...
    Well perhaps this can help you: Nobody really is "normal" to the full extent,we all humans have something that other humans would find it odd...Look at me for example: Im a college student studying in computer and video game science and im a serious Pokemon fan as also a serious video gamer and I help people out in real life and I like being around friends and enjoying life when ever I can but that as far as my normal life goes,im usually very shy and I don't talk to people in real life very well and I like being alone a lot because I get nervious around alot of people and i also wear diapers when im in my room for privacy

    So in reality,just be your self when you want a GF, besides your suppose to anyways be your self and open about your self...And if they dont like the part that you like to wear diapers then they arnt right for you because they are not very open about when people tell about there "different side"

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    Well perhaps this can help you: Nobody really is "normal" to the full extent,we all humans have something that other humans would find it odd...Look at me for example: Im a college student studying in computer and video game science and im a serious Pokemon fan as also a serious video gamer and I help people out in real life and I like being around friends and enjoying life when ever I can but that as far as my normal life goes,im usually very shy and I don't talk to people in real life very well and I like being alone a lot because I get nervious around alot of people and i also wear diapers when im in my room for privacy

    So in reality,just be your self when you want a GF, besides your suppose to anyways be your self and open about your self...And if they dont like the part that you like to wear diapers then they arnt right for you because they are not very open about when people tell about there "different side"
    Yeah i guess ur right

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gamernappies View Post
    I want to have a normal life...
    Being "normal" is overrated. But then again so is being "unique". Neither is better than the other, it depends on you. Best thing you can probably do is try both and see which works better for you. But don't force yourself, don't try to be something that you're not. But be who YOU want to be, not what others want you to be or tell you that you should be.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Gamernappies View Post
    Can the ergs ever stop like does it go away.

    Does anyone have a suggestions on how to stop thinking about nappies ect...


    Thanks in advance
    You haven't said why you want to stop.

  10. #10

    Default

    Surprising your love of nappies is like surprising you're need of air. Yeah, you can do it for a little bit, but eventually you're going to have to breathe or it'll kill you.

    Ok, maybe not that extreme, but it is still a part of you! You shouldn't be denying a part of you, but instead learn to live with it.

    And no, the urges will never go away, you'll just get better and pretending they're not there.

Similar Threads

  1. Does it ever stop?
    By Feline in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-Jul-2011, 20:08
  2. Need help to stop
    By Littleabgirl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-May-2011, 10:39
  3. Can They Stop Me?
    By Yumi in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-Jun-2009, 21:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.