Thread: Back in Diapers!

Default Back in Diapers!

I just wanted to put out a little hello to everyone on the forum!

For no particular reason I had stopped wearing diapers for literally years. Not sure why I decided to wear again but I found myself gazing at the diapers at the store recently and It sort of triggered the old spark again.

Very upset to see DPF is gone. I actually e-mailed Tommy back when I was a TB and complained that we needed a chat area for teens.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    I just wanted to put out a little hello to everyone on the forum!

For no particular reason I had stopped wearing diapers for literally years. Not sure why I decided to wear again but I found myself gazing at the diapers at the store recently and It sort of triggered the old spark again.

Very upset to see DPF is gone. I actually e-mailed Tommy back when I was a TB and complained that we needed a chat area for teens.
    Hey Mitchy! Welcome to ADISC

Well, I'm glad that you have found a good place to chat! Everyone around here is very friendly so I'm sure you can make all kinds of new friends!

But, it helps if we know more about ya, what are some of your hobbies or interests outside the world of AB/DL? I see your avatar is "The Seventh Guest", do you like that game? I love it! I like all the games like that (11th Hour, Myst, etc.)

Well, I look forward to hearing back from you and seeing you around the forums

- Lobie

Well, I kind of messed up really. I was so enthusiastic about my coming back that I posted in the wrong place and didn't really explain everything...

I am Mitch.

I am a male that recently just turned 30 years old. (to my dismay)

I like to wear diapers and I like to feel like a child, around the age of a toddler or older that still has to wear diapers. I like to feel comforted, loved, and well played with in the normal childlike fashion. I like computers and fantasy books, especially books with magic and dragons.

My first computer was a Commodore 64, which I still own and use. I do video game reviews and I am currently working on a major production in which I get sucked into my full size arcade machine and enter the video game world.

My favorite game is Final Fantasy VII on the first PlayStation. Not to take away from all of the other video games I played as a younger child, including the Atari 7800 my real life daddy bought me.

I used diapers when I was a teen baby, years ago, and I told my family and girlfriend.

Everyone treated me like a freak. I put myself out there, and was treated terribly.

I was looking for love an acceptance, and all I found was the opposite.

Well... Not everyone can have a happy ending.... right?

I am looking for playmates and my real parents (whom I LOVE) are not willing to give my other side the kind of attention I need.

Last edited by BabyMitchy; 23-Sep-2012 at 11:16.

Default Back in Diapers!

Hmmm... I wouldn't really expect your real parents to be willing to fulfill that kind of need. After all, they did it all once already, why would they want to do that all again to their now ADULT son? Believe me, this is a serious question! Because when you described yourself and your little side, you could have been describing me... but I'd NEVER want my parents to to treat me like that again! One, it would be TERRIBLY awkward don't you think? And, two, I wouldn't want to make them feel like they failed me somehow the first time so I need them to do it all again! I love my parents to death and me having a little side has NOTHING to do with them and is not their fault. So, what I want, and what I think you should want, is a woman (or man for you if you prefer) of close to my own age, who would love me for who I am and also be willing to join me in fulfilling and playing out some ageplay fantasies with me.

BTW, welcome back to diapers and specifically to ADISC! It's a wonderful, PG-13 place to safely chat about our quirks and whatever else you might fancy to chat about. We're even mostly safe for work... in other words, no revealing graphics or ads or such to pop up at inopportune times! That's the part I like because I can be in a public place reading ADISC on my phone and no ones the wiser... even if they're standing right next to me!

Ahhh well... that probably came out wrong. I never expected my parents to really accept it... was just pointing out that they aren't going to do it really... But I had hoped my friends and girlfriend at the time when I started getting really into it would support me...

They did not. Not one bit.

So.. well... I stopped. I forgot about how good it all felt.

Hey Mitch welcome back to being in diaper's. as well as a great place to meet and make new friends.
    I also miss DPF it was the first ab/dl site I ever found and it helped me understand I was not alone as a teen who loved diaper's

Welcome to the group and also welcome back to diapers! Nothing better than being in a nice secure diaper and being who you really are!!

BabyGary