Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working for Kimberly Clark starting Oct. 1st

Smile Working for Kimberly Clark starting Oct. 1st

I just graduated college in August in Electrical Engineering, and since then I've been working for my dad out at his shop. Well one of his employees went out to lunch with his friend and her wife and she works at Kimberly Clark and just mentioned to him that the plant in SC is looking for new electrical engineers and if he knew of anybody. He immediately recommended me and a couple of days later, I was talking to the hiring team down there at the facility.

For those who don't know, Kimberly Clark makes Huggies, Pull-Ups, Depends, and probably more. But it's kind of ironic how this job falls in my lap like this. I went for an 8 hour interview and apparently they liked what I had to offer for the company, so they contacted me last week and I'll be starting Monday, Oct. 1st. I'll be looking for apartments tomorrow in Augusta, but it's so crazy!!!

Congratulation's that's being in the right spot at the right time. Wish you all the success in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I just graduated college in August in Electrical Engineering, and since then I've been working for my dad out at his shop. Well one of his employees went out to lunch with his friend and her wife and she works at Kimberly Clark and just mentioned to him that the plant in SC is looking for new electrical engineers and if he knew of anybody. He immediately recommended me and a couple of days later, I was talking to the hiring team down there at the facility.

For those who don't know, Kimberly Clark makes Huggies, Pull-Ups, Depends, and probably more. But it's kind of ironic how this job falls in my lap like this. I went for an 8 hour interview and apparently they liked what I had to offer for the company, so they contacted me last week and I'll be starting Monday, Oct. 1st. I'll be looking for apartments tomorrow in Augusta, but it's so crazy!!!
    Are really long interviews normal in America? I only ask because I'm in the UK and had an interview last month at an American company with offices over here and it went on for about two hours whereas every other interview I've ever had as been 45 minutes at most lol.

Congratulations on landing what sounds to be a very good position with a large company! They should have a good benefits package as well. A DL working for a diaper mfr would be like me working for Graco or Dorel designing baby strollers.

~Pramrider

Default Re: Working for Kimberly Clark starting Oct. 1st

You now have the Ultimate occupation to post to the occupation thread for ABDLs (drool).

good for you now maybe we can have some one on the inside to suggest new cool diapers that would fit us hehe. but anyways congrats and they must of been drilling you at that interview, and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    good for you now maybe we can have some one on the inside to suggest new cool diapers that would fit us hehe. but anyways congrats and they must of been drilling you at that interview, and good luck
    "My (fake) friend's grandmother wore depends but she hated them for such and such." could be good. but I still don't think it would change anything, plus it's not like he'll have a position to be a influence.

And they'll never make fetish based diapers. The parental outrage would be a death sentence for huggies/pull-ups or even depends.

Super congrats! But yesh! An 8 hour interview! I've never heard of anything like that!

well done indeed, EmoCowMoo....

my SO just informed me that 8 hour interviews are the norm for professional engineering positions in the converting field (making diapers, among other things). She says to say "good job"....She has initiated many such interviews in Her time with Weyerhaeuser. BTW, i have been down to Newbern NC.. to the mill where they make the fluff-pulp for KC's diapers...

Hey! Congrats on the new job!

Just a suggestion though... you just mentioned that you recently graduated, named your degree, and that you were just hired by a specific company for a specific job at a location in a specific state....

Miiiiiiight want to ask to have this moved to the EC+ forum so someone searching Kimberly Clark plant in South Carolina, doesn't see that an ABDL was recently hired there and put 2 and 2 together.