Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a small hypothetical question

babyDavid

Default a small hypothetical question

lets say i slipped into a pair of frilly black and white panties, and strappped myself into a bra, and happened to take pictures. would they be okay to post on adisc? sorry if this shouldve been in a different section and it can be deleted after the question's answered. i just thought that since it had to do with panties and bras i would ask here. is there any rules about posting pics like that? theres nothing R or even PG13, its just undies

Personally, I wouldn't want my hypothetical child to be looking at people on the internet in their underwear, so to me those pictures wouldn't be PG 13.

HMM its just Undies then personally I would say not a problem but then again I am not a mod.... I have a few pictures of myself like that though and I have no problem showing them. I mean as long s its not showing any nuaghty then why not.

babyDavid

Yeah it doesn't show anything, its not seductive or something from a magazine, its just me in ladies lingere lol and Talula, with all respect, people don't being their children to see ADISC. Though I suppose I could make that album 'friends only'...

Given that we allow tasteful diaper pics, I'm not sure that this would be much different.

Checking the rules of the site and legally I think you're ok.

I'd just be concerned it would be overly sexual. By this I mean are your panties going to show a bulge? And are they going to be dark enough that you can't see through them?

Then you should be concerned about who might see them. If you're doing face shot remember that everyone can see you online and you could very well be found out. Also what would you're parents think?

My Advice: Wait until you're 18 and then perhaps post them somewhere else. I'd just do a cute dress or something and post it here instead of the underwear/panties scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Given that we allow tasteful diaper pics, I'm not sure that this would be much different.
    I agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    Yeah it doesn't show anything, its not seductive or something from a magazine, its just me in ladies lingere lol and Talula, with all respect, people don't being their children to see ADISC. Though I suppose I could make that album 'friends only'...
    No, but the lower age limit here is 13. It would be quite feasible for the majority of our members to have children who are 13 or older.

babyDavid

Its not like that at all. There is no bulge because its not from the front, and nothing bad shows. I'd never take a picture like that xP they're all good cute and clean. And I know they have children but they don't show ADISC to them. If they did that's quite remarkable though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think Trevor has pretty much said pretty much everything I would.

I would add this, for those concerned about the "rating" of such a photo (or photos) as it pertains to the 'younger' members (those between 13 and, I'm guessing here) 16), would you allow your hypothetical child (well...technically a teen) watch daytime television? How about the evening news? Would they be allowed to peruse the Sears Christmas Wish Book (or any department store catalogue). I'm sure that more than one young lad in the US/Canada got his first glimpse of the female (or male) form in undies from the Sears catalogue! LOL