Thread: New Place, New Rules, Trying to be a big girl

Default New Place, New Rules, Trying to be a big girl

Well As many of you know I have moved out of my parents house and in with my boyfriend. Things are going pretty well. We are getting all settled and working on getting a routine down.

Moving is a lot of work and it is very draining and stressful.

Since moving I have absolute freedom to do what ever I want. Well as I am living with another person there are boundaries I try to keep. That has not been going so well.

As I consider myself fairly New to the AB world I am learning to balance my little side and my big side. I have to keep my little side in check until It is time for Baby mode. As of right now, Saturday night is my night to be full baby.

But I seem to be struggling with keeping it in check the rest of the week. Yesterday for example... I could not give up my pacifier or blankie all day. I was home alone so I figured what the hell. But when My boyfriend comes home I want to be there for him. He has had a hard day at work and he needs to talk to me not little me. Most of the time I do okay with that. I can manage to stay in "big girl" mode and still have my binky here and there so long as I do not have it in my mouth while I talk. The problem comes when I do not talk and I just focus on sucking my binky. I hate do that to him and he hates it when I do that too.

So anyway last night I was not in a good frame of mind and neither was he. I sucked my pacifier for a while and finally he asked if binky could go away till bed time and he could talk to his big girl. I said yes. But a few minutes later I was sobbing and had no idea why. He cuddled me and asked me why I was crying and finally I stopped. Well Kinda because I went and got my binky. when I was calmed down he took it out. I was once again ok for a few minutes. Then I began to cry again and repeated the same thing we did a few minutes ago only this time he had me calm my self down without sucking on something. I broke down several more times and then finally just sobbed that I needed my binky. I was beside my self.

Finally we did a little mirror work and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was still sobbing. Not wanting to I tried to turn and bury my face in his shoulder. But he kept turning me around to look again. He finally asked if I got the point of why he was doing this. And as I stood there looking at my self I realized that things needed to change. There I am standing here with him when I should have been dead several times over. I was healthy and happy, and making big steps in my life to becoming the 25 year old that I am. Yet there I stood in a heap sobbing because I could not have my pacifier. I knew right then and there that I need to fight the addiction and fight for control over my little side. I had to be Brittany the 25 year old. I had to be there for My man when he came home after a stressful day and just needed his girlfriend to talk to not his baby.

Gaining a sence of balance and control over your ABDL desires take a lot of work. Since I started out with this AB thing I always said I would not let my AB become a burden or annoyance to some one, and that is exactly what I did yesterday.

So today I say that I am going to strive with all my might not to ever let that happen again. I want to be in control of myself.

So I have set some rules that I am going to try my darnedest to stick to.

Starting today No pacifier unless I am in bed. No bottles every night. I am not going to say no bottles other than Saturday cause there are just some nights when I need a bottle. I am not going to let myself do baby mode during the day even though I am home alone. If during the week he decides to encage in a small time of baby mode that is up to him. But I will be there for when he needs me I will be there to cook his dinner and clean the house. I will not fall into a puddle and be the baby like I was doing.

I felt so bad that I did this to him yesterday. It hurt me that I had frustrated him when he came home after a very hard day at work to his girl being a baby. That was selfish of me and it will not happen again.

So this has been my struggle and though I write this it is not the magic one word fix and I have it all figured out. But I have started on the path to control and I am going to try not to step off of it.

Good for you! You have chosen the path of moderation. The weak choose cold turkey or absolute indulgence. One way you become a slave to the fear of giving in, and the other way you become a slave to your own desire. Balance is the best approach to life, and it proves your strength and maturity above all other things.

Isn't it wonderful to finally get some actual privacy though?

Its great that you have started on a path. Things will get easier as you go along