Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wetting ( stomach diaper men only)

Default wetting ( stomach diaper men only)

I have solved the delema of wetting while on your stomach. This is how you should lay. So your laying on your stomach right so what you want to do is put your legs straight out so your laying completely straight then take either your right leg or your left leg and strecht it out to the side and bend your knee to were it makes a 45 degree andle sort of like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	826 Bytes 
ID:	14204

if you cach my drift. it might work i dont know it works for me so just try it. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!

Default wetting ( stomach diaper men only)

Kinda like a dog lifting its leg I guess. Opens up the muscles?

pamperchu

I cant lay on my back or stomach when I'm sleeping, I have to lay on my side. The problem I seem to have is that I cant pee no matter what when I'm laying down, and its still hard for me to pee standing up or sitting. I might have to ask a doctor if there's a drug I can take to relax my blater so I can pee easier. Maybe get a tube inserted into the muscle to permanently open it up so I don't have control, that would be helpful. Currently I wake up in great pain because my blater wont let any pee out and it takes me a few minutes after standing up to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I cant lay on my back or stomach when I'm sleeping, I have to lay on my side. The problem I seem to have is that I cant pee no matter what when I'm laying down, and its still hard for me to pee standing up or sitting. I might have to ask a doctor if there's a drug I can take to relax my blater so I can pee easier. Maybe get a tube inserted into the muscle to permanently open it up so I don't have control, that would be helpful. Currently I wake up in great pain because my blater wont let any pee out and it takes me a few minutes after standing up to pee.
    Didn't I read somewhere that you wear 24/7 and have done for quite a while? Thats unusual that you are still having difficulty being able to freely wet whenever you want. Make sure you are wearing diapers that are a good quality that you can trust not to leak, and just stay relaxed until it comes out without having to force it out. As for sleeping on your side, thats a good thing that you can't wet in your sleep, as you will leak sleeping on your side. Its unlikely that the doctor would give you anything to help relax your bladder, as in an average person's eyes, its good to have such control. If anything was to be suggested, it would probably just be that you need to relax, and probably give you a few tips for general stress relief. The catheter that you suggested is a bad idea. If there is a tube always there its forcing the muscles open, and it can be almost guaranteed that you will get an infection.
    (Oh, and your profile lists you as a TB but your age is 24, you may want to update that)

As for the original post topic, one thing you didn't mention, I know lots of people point up when they are wearing a diaper. Being in that position, and pointing up you WILL leak out the top of the waistband and onto your bed. Other than that, like I just said to pamperchu its all about relaxing, and sooner or later you will manage to just let go without having to do things to help, although I can see why this method would be helpful, as its lifting some pressure off your front, giving you a bit more space inside the diaper to pee. and parting your legs to again give a little more space.

If you are laying on your stomach it seems like an absolute must to be pointing down. If it can't be helped then a good pair of plastic pants would be necessary. I seem to have less leaks if I'm on my stomach than if I'm on my side. If I wet while on my stomach then I usually turn over onto my back for the rest of the night to avoid leaks.

Problem for me if i do fall asleep in that position i can guarantee i would have moved before i wet when im sleeping. If im awake but laying on my tummy all i do is just raise my bum up a bit and that takes the presser off enough to let me wet.

My major problem about laying on my tummy is just what KFC said, I point up when i sleep so the padding at the top does not adsorb fast enough so my bed has been wet a few time because of it. But if i use ducktape to make the top a bit more snug that can help hold it in a bit longer to adsorb

I can pee laying on my stomach but I sure can't sleep like that. It makes me feel like I'm suffocating.

What is wrong with just wetting with your legs angled strait down like normal? It seems like this might even increase the chances of a leak because it reduces the pressure between your led and the diaper which would allow more of a gap. I sleep on my stomach about half the time (side the other half) and as long as it is angled down and the diaper is on right I rarely have problems. If you can find a way not to leak when sleeping on your side I am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Check with your doctor, you shouldn't have trouble peeing when you're this young.