Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's a close 2nd to bambinos

Default what's a close 2nd to bambinos

Well I would love to try bambinos, but I'm too small for them. I have a 29-30 waist. So is there a close 2nd?

I personally love molicares. I think it ultimately depends on what you're looking for from your diaper. If you're looking for comfort and performance I think molicares are an excellent choice. If you're looking for cute prints I'm not sure where to point you.

I'm personally a fan of Tranquility ATNs. You may also want to try the Wellness Briefs - those are pretty bulky.

Penguinhop

The wellness briefs are ok, but they do leak through the plastic outer core when wet if you sit down. Although it does absorb a lot and the medium is a nice blue. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    Well I would love to try bambinos, but I'm too small for them. I have a 29-30 waist. So is there a close 2nd?
    bambino bellismo mediums will fit you fine, seriously. They are a bit tight for me but I am only a 32 inch waist and trying to get back down to 30 inch though i'm not sure if that will happen without some drastic changes rather then just trying to exercise more.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 20-Sep-2012 at 05:23.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    thanks fire2box I'll get a sample to start and see if that works.
    Yeah bambino runs on the small side then most other brands do. if they don't fit you rather perfectly I'll be really surprised. If they don't fit well enough to work, I'll video tape myself eating a sock. <_>

You will love the bambino diaper. Bellissimo fits smaller than the Biancos in the mediums. You may want to try the Bellissimo, kinda spendy though.