Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Could I be a furry prehaps?(read and help me out)

  1. #1

    Smile Could I be a furry prehaps?(read and help me out)

    I have been pondering about this for quite some time now and my friends and me have talked about the idea that perhaps,i'm the Pokemon fan version of a furry...

    Well,what I mean is that I made up these three chartures(excuse my bad spelling) that are Pokemon but sort of are a part of me like that I actually made three on these so called "pokesona",one of them is me as a Charmander that goes by the name of Charr...He's a diaper loving Charmander(my avatar shows Charr as a grown up Charizard that still loves to wear diapers) that loves to play with his long time friends that go by the name of Pika,a Pikachu and also Zero,a Zorua...

    I actually also plan to make a fan made video game series off of these three...


    The thing is that im wondering is that my pokesona's are like furry's fursona's but...Im not really sure,I mean I love the furry art(I wish I was that good) and I love the story's as they are all epic amazing and all so I need some help on this...


    PS:If your not a furry but you like the art and everything else about it,are you aloud to join FurAffinity...Just wondering?

    Thanks so much if you can help me out here!

  2. #2
    SkarTiger

    Default

    There are fursonas of Pokémon so I see nothing wrong with having a Charmander as a fursona. You could be a babyfur Charmander. The Charizard could be an adult version of the fursona or DF side like I have

    Yes, there are dragon fursonas, dinosaurs, griffins. They're not mammals, they don't call themselves cubs, they're called 'Hatchlings' or 'Hatchies' which is quite cute.

    About FA, I suppose you can join it if you're not a furry but obviously, you have to respect the fact that all the people there do share the same odd interest. You can't just join FA to rant about how people hate furries otherwise you can be banned. You don't even have to submit artwork either, you can just watch people there and favourite stuff that you like. It's not all about artists!
    Skar

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    There are fursonas of Pokémon so I see nothing wrong with having a Charmander as a fursona. You could be a babyfur Charmander. The Charizard could be an adult version of the fursona or DF side like I have

    Yes, there are dragon fursonas, dinosaurs, griffins. They're not mammals, they don't call themselves cubs, they're called 'Hatchlings' or 'Hatchies' which is quite cute.

    About FA, I suppose you can join it if you're not a furry but obviously, you have to respect the fact that all the people there do share the same odd interest. You can't just join FA to rant about how people hate furries otherwise you can be banned. You don't even have to submit artwork either, you can just watch people there and favourite stuff that you like. It's not all about artists!
    Skar
    I see!I see! So actually I am a furry but of Pokemon nature(fused fandoms!!) Huh?...

    Yea,I just was wondering because I been going on FA as a guest looking at all the cute like Foxy the baby fur that @Pikachu on here has,cool on diapered Pokemon art work that @Irk-l does(he is amazing I tell you) and I felt sort of left out kind of for some reason like I got this feeling that I would not be about to join because I have a pokesona and not a fursona instead...

    Charr,Pika both have diaper fetishes(Pika due to diaper punishment,Charr since he is like me...He and me arn't really sure how tho) while Zero as a evolved Zoroark likes to be treated like a baby sometimes which is really odd because he's a sort of a rough neck kind of a Pokemon that really don't care what you think and just goes with what he thinks...So I actually have three pokesona's just to let you know.

    Ill make some changes right now to my profile on here...Thank you so much for the info!

  4. #4
    SkarTiger

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    I see!I see! So actually I am a furry but of Pokemon nature(fused fandoms!!) Huh?...

    Yea,I just was wondering because I been going on FA as a guest looking at all the cute like Foxy the baby fur that @Pikachu on here has,cool on diapered Pokemon art work that @Irk-l does(he is amazing I tell you) and I felt sort of left out kind of for some reason like I got this feeT ling that I would not be about to join because I have a pokesona and not a fursona instead...

    Charr,Pika both have diaper fetishes(Pika due to diaper punishment,Charr since he is like me...He and me arn't really sure how tho) while Zero as a evolved Zoroark likes to be treated like a baby sometimes which is really odd because he's a sort of a rough neck kind of a Pokemon that really don't care what you think and just goes with what he thinks...So I actually have three pokesona's just to let you know.

    Ill make some changes right now to my profile on here...Thank you so much for the info!
    There are weirder fursonas than Pokčmon. There are a lot of fursonas already based on them. I'm not really into Pokčmon but I still watch it. No, it's fine that you have a Pokesona

    That seems like a good set of fursonas. My fursona is predominately BF but DF art is easier to draw :P My DF fursona wears diapers and is treated like a baby as is my BF fursona. I guess sometimes, I like to feel a little older physically
    Skar

    FA is much better if you have a profile there. You're able to comment and favourite and do all the stuff that guests aren't allowed to do.

  5. #5
    Cygnus

    Default

    Wait, you're a Pokemon? Get out of my fandom. Now.

    ^ Furries aren't going to say this.

    If you want to call yourself a furry, do it! There are literally no rules, especially when it comes to fursonas. In fact, the main owner of Fur Affinity, Dragoneer, has a fursona that's a Digimon.

    You don't have to worry about meeting the requirements to be a furry, because there are none. Don't worry, we don't bite ^^

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Wait, you're a Pokemon? Get out of my fandom. Now.

    ^ Furries aren't going to say this.

    If you want to call yourself a furry, do it! There are literally no rules, especially when it comes to fursonas. In fact, the main owner of Fur Affinity, Dragoneer, has a fursona that's a Digimon.

    You don't have to worry about meeting the requirements to be a furry, because there are none. Don't worry, we don't bite ^^
    Yeay! Im a happy Charizard right now! Rarrrww!(happy roar)
    I guess ill start my own account on their and....I'm really speechless,I really am...I never knew this whole time I have been a furry....Wow...

    I kind of can write(type on my computer) story's but they aren't ready yet...Its sort of about Charr,Pika,Zero's adventure's in our world and the Pokemon world and I based the three off of who I am and the fact that if I had the chance,I would be like them.

  7. #7

    Default

    Furry Fandom simply means; fandom, or like; of anthropomorphic beings. Furries and Pokemon are both examples of Anthropomorphic beings; though furry is also a household term for the fandom/anthropomorphic beings.

    As for joining FA; yes. There is no rule that states you must be a furry and have a fursona. If there was a site that did this; it probably would be best to avoid it since it may not be a 'trusty' place.

    Like Cygnus said; Furry Fandom has no rules; regulatons; or codes to follow; except maybe that you should simply do what you wish and have fun while doing it.

  8. #8
    Falkio

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    I have been pondering about this for quite some time now and my friends and me have talked about the idea that perhaps,i'm the Pokemon fan version of a furry...
    That's totally fine. I've seen lots of Poke'mon based fursonas. Just pick one you like, and start developing your character. You mentioned that you like the Char pokemon, which is awesome. Take the concept to an artist, and have them draw you a badge.



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    Well,what I mean is that I made up these three chartures(excuse my bad spelling) that are Pokemon but sort of are a part of me like that I actually made three on these so called "pokesona",one of them is me as a Charmander that goes by the name of Charr...He's a diaper loving Charmander(my avatar shows Charr as a grown up Charizard that still loves to wear diapers) that loves to play with his long time friends that go by the name of Pika,a Pikachu and also Zero,a Zorua...
    I've seen all kinds of mythical fursonas: dragons, cruxes, centaurs, werewolves and so on. Nobody is going to judge you for having a poke'mon based character, or giving him a backstory. You might even try writing a story with him/them in it.



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    The thing is that im wondering is that my pokesona's are like furry's fursona's but...Im not really sure,I mean I love the furry art(I wish I was that good) and I love the story's as they are all epic amazing and all so I need some help on this...
    I decided to consider myself a furry after my friends told me it was fun. Once you join, nothing really changes about your life. Its another glorified title without a pay raise. Maybe in the long run, you'll feel differently about yourself (for better, or for worse), but usually nothing changes. I never had a huge interest in the art, or the porn, or even the suits, but I always loved the conventions. They're so much fun! If anything, go to one, and get your badge done by an artist. Marci goes to a lot of them (AC, FC, MFF, FE). Jade does great badges too, and you can contact him online.



    Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    If your not a furry but you like the art and everything else about it,are you aloud to join FurAffinity...Just wondering?
    Yes! Join FA. Start watching people. Even if you're not a furry, you can still join. I have one, but I only check it once a month.

  9. #9

    Default

    Considering furs got kicked out of almost every organization out there, it's not surprising they're all-inclusive.

    To be a fur, IIRC, it just has to be anthro (I'm sorry, I can't spell the whole word...). Be it art, music, or -sona. But I feel like I'm just reiterating.

    I didn't know there was such a thing as DF though. How neat!

  10. #10

    Default

    Bottom line is if you want to be a furry you are. Don't have to like all.
    Just like parts you want to. Don't have to like things others say you have to.

    Want a fursonia, be it original, a Pokemon, either a modified one or one of your own.
    Don't need one tho. If you just like the art (music is also art too) only thats fine.

    No fursonia, fursuit, going to cons is needed. Unless you want them.
    It is just a fandom, or hobby in a way. No need to mention it out everywhere.

    Also anthro (anthropomorphic) does not have to be upright like a human.
    Anthro simpily means anything that is not human that is giving human traits.
    Lots of Disney movies show this. Even feral/quad animals (like Lion King) or a tea cup can be anthro.

    Just look at Beauty and the beast. Chip and the other in the castle were normally
    inanimate objects but giving human like traits.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello to all who read this
    By GothicBabyBoy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-Jun-2012, 03:44
  2. saying hi to anyone that wants to read about me
    By ozarkbaby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2011, 18:10
  3. About Me -Please Read-
    By croccroccraz in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2009, 17:01
  4. Like to read
    By closet dl in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2008, 11:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.