Thread: Picking up packages at fedex

Default Picking up packages at fedex

anyone know if there is like an age limit for picking up packages at fedex, im thinking about ordering some diapers to be held at a local fedex, but i don't want to if you need to be like 18 or something.

BLMProductions

To my knowledge there is no age limit, you should just need to bring valid ID to prove that it's you

I work at a Fed Ex and people come to pick up packages all day long. I just ask for there ID to make sure the name on the shipping label is the same as the ID. Do you have your license yet or a state issued ID card ? If you do that should be good enough, most of the time I dont bother to even look at the persons age because I really dont care, unless it's like a hot girl then I might look to see how old she is. Sometimes companies will put a sticker on the box saying Signature Required 18+ or Adult Signature Required in which case I will make sure to check the persons age to make sure I am adhering to policies.

I only order diapers from places that say they ship with Fed Ex so I can have them held for Pickup at the Fed Ex by my house. My work is about 45 minutes away from house and when I go to pickup diapers at the Fed Ex by house I either change into another shirt or put on a non-fedex sweatshirt on so no one knows when I go to pick up stuff I work at a different Fed Ex.

I recommend getting diapers from AB Universe they are in Seattle, WA or XP Medical they are in Southern Cal (outside of LA) and they both use Fed Ex to ship everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark5 View Post
    I work at a Fed Ex and people come to pick up packages all day long. I just ask for there ID to make sure the name on the shipping label is the same as the ID. Do you have your license yet or a state issued ID card ? If you do that should be good enough, most of the time I dont bother to even look at the persons age because I really dont care, unless it's like a hot girl then I might look to see how old she is. Sometimes companies will put a sticker on the box saying Signature Required 18+ or Adult Signature Required in which case I will make sure to check the persons age to make sure I am adhering to policies.

I only order diapers from places that say they ship with Fed Ex so I can have them held for Pickup at the Fed Ex by my house. My work is about 45 minutes away from house and when I go to pickup diapers at the Fed Ex by house I either change into another shirt or put on a non-fedex sweatshirt on so no one knows when I go to pick up stuff I work at a different Fed Ex.

I recommend getting diapers from AB Universe they are in Seattle, WA or XP Medical they are in Southern Cal (outside of LA) and they both use Fed Ex to ship everything.
    That's where I am ordering from, for some reason though they put the FedEx stores zip code as the billing zip code

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix77 View Post
    That's where I am ordering from, for some reason though they put the FedEx stores zip code as the billing zip code
    You can change that when you are on the check out page on the site. If you want to send me a private message through the site, I will help you in more detail.

pamperchu

There is no age limit.