Thread: Diaper like underwear?

Default Diaper like underwear?

Is their any underwear that are like double padded without being training pants? I have only about a 29" waist. Any help, comments, or ideas would be, like always greatly appreciated.

Do you mean something like those new depends diapers that look like underwear?
    New DependŽ Incontinence Briefs for Men and Women

If you are looking for cloth search Ebay or Amazon for "Adult Baby Training Pants" Baby Pants Adult - My First Training Pants - Small Blue Dinosaur: Health & Personal Care

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I just saw the note that said, "without being training pants", I replied too fast.

Although there are several places where you can get grownup-size underpants that look like toddler training pants, I think you can find, if you look online, some places that sell extra thick and absorbent underpants that look more like grown-up style undies.

There is a brand called dribriefs I have bought them on ebay they are a padded adult underwear if that helps you any. They look like regular underwear.
    Last edited by ICINMICH; 18-Sep-2012 at 20:43. Reason: add on to post