Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Waterfuls

Default Wonderful Waterfuls

Did anyone have Wonderful Waterfuls as a toy when they where a kid. I had one at my grandmas house when I was little and it was an old one form the 70s

I found 2 at the goodwill today for only $1.99 each, Check out the video I made.
    Wonderful Waterfuls - YouTube
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	draft_lens13466701module128567651photo_1287959601WeeWonderfulWaterful.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	14171  

i had one for my bath, not this specific model.
    the one i had use the water from the bath to fill up

I loved those things as a kid the one i remember the most is the ring toss type. I have to go to a GoodWill soon to see if there are any. (And maybe just maybe there will also be a Sleeper like the one you found there)

Oh god these things are awesome. I recall using one remarkably similar to this one as a child.

i had one just like that one brand new!!!
    so much fun.... hours of fun.... hours and hours and hours....

Actually, those bring back terrible memories for me.

My Dentist had several of the damn things.
    As a result the nostalgia of the toy is ruined for me since all the memories I have of it involve getting my teeth scraped with metal hooks...

Still, it's a cool idea for a toy.

I loved playing with this but my brother got one and then I have no idea what happened to it but I would always play with it.

How do you get so lucky find all these cool old toys!!

I remember i had one that had basket balls, i think. but want not long be for all the water got drained out :P

Oh wow! I'd completely forgotten about those! They were petty popular (and surprisingly good fun). I really want to play with one now!

I can imagine kids in a few years will look at them and think... "So... In the old days, your computer games were water-powered?!"