Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi All,

My name is Matt and I am a 34yo from the Southwest of England. I wear nappies 24/7 as a personal choice, due to it helping me with my bladder condition. I could have an operation or take tablets permanently, but the side effects aren't great and I find Nappy wearin comfortable and not an issue.

I only wet my nappies and as time progresses my continence is going, but that isn't a problem. I am supplied by the NHS and wear Molicare Super with insert pads. I use 3 a day as that is what I am supplied, but have Tena's for night use.

My girlfriend fully supports me and I get walk round in front of her and get changed in front of her. I am very lucky in this respect.

I would like to reassure all people who worry about wearing in public. No body notices and i have never been asked what I doing when I enter disabled or mother and baby changing rooms. I work in an office environment and wear nappies, with cotton knickers over the top and of course the obligatory plastic pants over that, bodysuits are worn in the winter ;-)

I look forward to answering and asking many questions myself.

Matt x

Quote Originally Posted by Soilednappies View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Matt and I am a 34yo from the Southwest of England. I wear nappies 24/7 as a personal choice, due to it helping me with my bladder condition. I could have an operation or take tablets permanently, but the side effects aren't great and I find Nappy wearin comfortable and not an issue.

I only wet my nappies and as time progresses my continence is going, but that isn't a problem. I am supplied by the NHS and wear Molicare Super with insert pads. I use 3 a day as that is what I am supplied, but have Tena's for night use.

My girlfriend fully supports me and I get walk round in front of her and get changed in front of her. I am very lucky in this respect.

I would like to reassure all people who worry about wearing in public. No body notices and i have never been asked what I doing when I enter disabled or mother and baby changing rooms. I work in an office environment and wear nappies, with cotton knickers over the top and of course the obligatory plastic pants over that, bodysuits are worn in the winter ;-)

I look forward to answering and asking many questions myself.

Matt x
    Heyo. It's good for you that your girlfriend is supportive! And I suppose I might make the same diaper choice over surgery or whatever in a similar case, so it's cool that you're good with it.

So now that we know what brings you by, what sorts of things do you do for fun then? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?

And welcome!

Default New Member

I love football, Rugby, Reading and playing golf! I lead a very full life and the nappies for me, only enhance that.