Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping?

Question Shipping?

so, I just got a bunch of money. And I wanted to go and buy some goodnites online.
    But I'm wondering if amazon ships in a plain box or if I'll end up having to explain why a 21 count bag of diapers showed up at my house.
    I mean, it's a bag. They can't ship it like that, right? I don't know, this is my first time buying anything like this at all and I could use a little help.

It will depend on the seller. Some sellers just use Amazon as a storefront. Others actually use Amazon to ship their products, too. In short: You'll need to ask the seller.

...however...

These are GoodNites we're talking about, and from your profile, you're in (or near) a major city. It'll be tough the first time, but I would strongly recommend you just go to the store and buy your GoodNites there. Nobody will care, you'll have them immediately, you won't have to pay for shipping, and you won't have to worry about a box of diapers showing up on your doorstep (and about what that box will look like).

Lots of us survived the pre-internet era, when walking to the supermarket was the only way most teens who wanted disposable diapers were going to get them. You can do that too, I promise!

I just recently bought a Jumbo pack of Pampers cruisers 7 from Amazon. I order with other small stuff so I'll make sure it came in an Amazon box and use super saver shipping. AND, I also payed for the Gift Wrap for $5 for the Pampers Cruisers. Totally worth it because just in case some one wants you to open it once you get it and to make sure no branding is readable. You can just say it's a gift for a friend and nobody will try to open it or peek... still hide it just in case! You can also add a note to the gift wrap to convince people its a gift and not to mess with it or try to open it.

Just look for this
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    Sold by [Companys name] and fulfilled by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    Usually locate under the price or at the bottom if you use the app or mobile version.

"Gift-wrap available" is very important. Make sure you are there to receive the package.

I'm so happy with my pampers!! can't used them yet because I haven't been alone since Friday. That's when I received them. Any more questions?

Forgot to add mine came in a box with a cloth glued around the box. Better than a cheap paper gift wrap in my opinion!

Just in case you want more info.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=746468

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gift-central/help/gift-wrap

Make sure you don't forget to check "This will be a gift" box, once you add the goodnites available for gift wrap to your cart.

This was my first time buying diapers online and it was great!

Good luck!!!
    Last edited by Uggu; 17-Sep-2012 at 09:09.

There's literally always someone home and there's no way I can make excuses to go buy some. Plus, we live in a really small community, so everyone lives nearby and the CVS is the main store where the kids from my school (about 20-30 of them) go to buy chips and things. I really don't want be seen.

ok i actually bout a 3 pack of drynights (27 diapers) off amazon for about 11

http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/n...n-delivary.jpg

this is how the deliver came. hope this clears things up.

I don't know where you live, but I grew up in the suburbs of the city in your profile, is there not another CVS or Walgreens or even Jewel or Dominick's that you could ride your bike to one weekend that might be a bit farther but is not so popular for the kids in your school? Also when you get them, you can also ask for or take a couple extra plastic shopping bags to better conceal them, that's what I used to do, because my Mom always did that anyway and said she needed them for the dog (pickup), so I just made it seem like she asked me to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    ok i actually bout a 3 pack of drynights (27 diapers) off amazon for about 11

http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/n...n-delivary.jpg

this is how the deliver came. hope this clears things up.
    Thats how they look if they come right from amazon it will just have the amazon logo all over it.

But your order is from a 3rd party that sells on Amazon it would most times come in just a plane box.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    I don't know where you live, but I grew up in the suburbs of the city in your profile, is there not another CVS or Walgreens or even Jewel or Dominick's that you could ride your bike to one weekend that might be a bit farther but is not so popular for the kids in your school? Also when you get them, you can also ask for or take a couple extra plastic shopping bags to better conceal them, that's what I used to do, because my Mom always did that anyway and said she needed them for the dog (pickup), so I just made it seem like she asked me to get them.
    (I'm in the suburbs too oops) I think I'll have to make some lame excuse for wanting to go somewhere without taking my younger brother. My mom won't let me leave the house without him.

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackCharlie View Post
    so, I just got a bunch of money. And I wanted to go and buy some goodnites online.
    But I'm wondering if amazon ships in a plain box or if I'll end up having to explain why a 21 count bag of diapers showed up at my house.
    I mean, it's a bag. They can't ship it like that, right? I don't know, this is my first time buying anything like this at all and I could use a little help.
    If you are ordering them from amazon, in that the company listed is sold from and shipped by Amazon LLC. and it's a small (like 12ct) package. It would almost certainly come in an amazon box especially if you order something else with it, which if you have the money to spare might not be a bad idea to get a pacifier or something y'know . Anyways I've ordered from amazon, ebay, and if your ordering a small package (12ct or so) then they almost always have in in a box or white (non see through) envelopes.

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackCharlie View Post
    (I'm in the suburbs too oops) I think I'll have to make some lame excuse for wanting to go somewhere without taking my younger brother. My mom won't let me leave the house without him.
    I don't know if I'm a bit late replying, but I had an idea. If your brother ever goes to a friend's house, you can offer to drop him off and pick him up. That way you have a little time to do as you please.