Thread: Hiya!

Default Hiya!

Hi Everybody

A little bit about me...

I'm currently a college student in Baltimore. Gay and out to my friends (but not my parents...) I've been a relationship with my boyfriend for 3.5 years now. He is 7 years older than me and loves me as the little kid I am.

My most prized possession is my childhood blanky (my 2nd one...my mom threw away my 1st one when I was 5! I was really devastated back then ) I've had this blanky since I was 7 and I still sleep with it every night. If someone stole it and held it for ransom I would pay a lot of money to get it back.

As for diapers...well I always wanted to try them but I never had the courage to do so. I always linger at the section in supermarkets...but I don't know if my boyfriend would like it. He really likes me as a cute little kid ( I look much younger than I really am) and I don't want to jeopardize that.

Anyways I just wanted to check this place out.

Edit: I see a post below that says Asians are underrepresented on this site...I'm Korean if anyone cares =)

Welcome to the site and nice introduction. Often we tell about our likes and hobbies outside of diapers. I'm a writer, though being an educator and a professional musician pays the bills. I enjoy riding my bike on our bike trail. Do you and your boyfriend do anything outdoors such as bike riding or camping? Are you into music and if so, what kind? Do you enjoy reading, or computer games? Tell me, tell me, tell me....... Oh dear. Now I've gotten myself excited. Sorry.

Well, I've been a Nintendo fanboy since I was 6 when I got my first Super Nintendo. I've loved Video Game Music/Orchestrations since I was in 7th grade. This is the song that started everything: SSBB - Onett - Super Smash Bros. Melee - YouTube I didn't own the game so I had to find the song on the internet...it was very hard to find a copy of it back then! When I found it after 2 weeks of searching I played it on repeat so much that my mom yellled at me.

This: Mario Kart 64 End Credits Remix "Day's End" - YouTube is a song that characterizes my current tastes well - it's one of my favorite songs.

I read a lot of manga...(Currently following Naruto, Bleach, Cage of Eden, The Friendly Winter, 1/2 Prince, Liar Game, Kuroshitsuji, Kuroko no Basket, Area no Kishi, Hunter x Hunter, Bartender + more that have completed serialization). My best friend and I also play a lot of Magic: the Gathering - since 8th grade.

My boyfriend and I don't get to do too much right now as we're at the crossroads of life...(he's a final year Ph.D. in Astrophysics, I am a Senior Undergrad in Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering). So it's just a lot of hugging when we have free time at home =)

Hope that answered the questions...?

Hi doubleshot132. Welcome to ADISC. It's cool to see another Nintendo fanboy. I prefer more stuff from the regular NES, (but also SNES), probably because I'm older than you, but I love playing the old games from my childhood. I wish I had more actual cartridges, but I have tons of roms for my emulator on my Mac. There's something about the classic games that I love and the simplicity of the controls.

Anyway Great to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by doubleshot132 View Post
    Hi Everybody

A little bit about me...

I'm currently a college student in Baltimore. Gay and out to my friends (but not my parents...) I've been a relationship with my boyfriend for 3.5 years now. He is 7 years older than me and loves me as the little kid I am.

My most prized possession is my childhood blanky (my 2nd one...my mom threw away my 1st one when I was 5! I was really devastated back then ) I've had this blanky since I was 7 and I still sleep with it every night. If someone stole it and held it for ransom I would pay a lot of money to get it back.

As for diapers...well I always wanted to try them but I never had the courage to do so. I always linger at the section in supermarkets...but I don't know if my boyfriend would like it. He really likes me as a cute little kid ( I look much younger than I really am) and I don't want to jeopardize that.

Anyways I just wanted to check this place out.

Edit: I see a post below that says Asians are underrepresented on this site...I'm Korean if anyone cares =)
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Glad to see more Asians here yeah we're not exactly underrepresented I mean there is me. Oh yeah we do have small groups for Asian here. You should check it out sometimes. Well to be honest I've been defecting to Xbox side right now but yeah. Wow you do read quite a manga there I also read some manga but not much as you do. Oh yeah about blanket I also still have a Blanket that I have since I was baby. Although it smalls compare to me right now I still sleep with it. Oh yeah can I know your address so that I can kidnapped your blanket? I really need some cash right now. Just kidding.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.