Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird US

Default Weird US

I want to make a thread dedicated to discussing some of the things on the Werid US website. First is the seven gates of hell Weird Pennsylvania does anyone think this is real. I live about 30 miles away from this and was actually going to try this out.
    Last edited by Hawkmon; 17-Sep-2012 at 03:11.

I just looked it up and there doesn't appear to have ever been an asylum that was built there. Also it's impossible to descend into hell because it doesn't exist (sorry religious people).

If you find it interesting though you should go, probably won't find much, but it'll be fun.

I'm familiar with York, Penn. I would think it would be very easy to research if there was a mental hospital in York. If so, the remains of the foundation would be there as well. One hundred years ago, the U. S. was littered with insane asylums as well as hospitals which catered to tuberculosis as well as other terminal diseases. The skeletons of these buildings always seem to be "disturbed". As for hell not existing, I'm not so sure.

I've told the story many times of when my best friend in college and I conjured up a full figured ghost in my up stairs bedroom, using a Ouija board. When this thing passed through us, we both felt overwhelmed by evil. This entity felt like it never was human, but was from some other spiritual place, one of evil. We felt for months afterward that it wanted us, or wanted our souls. So what is hell but another plain where dark has supplanted light, and evil is dominant over good. I have seen and felt this darkness, and it is terrifying.

From what I understand is there are seven gates. The first can only been seen in daylight the rest can only been seen at night. When a person goes though these seven gates (that are in the woods) they will see this burnt hospital and hell itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've told the story many times of when my best friend in college and I conjured up a full figured ghost in my up stairs bedroom, using a Ouija board. When this thing passed through us, we both felt overwhelmed by evil. This entity felt like it never was human, but was from some other spiritual place, one of evil. We felt for months afterward that it wanted us, or wanted our souls. So what is hell but another plain where dark has supplanted light, and evil is dominant over good. I have seen and felt this darkness, and it is terrifying.
    Again I hate this story. <_>

Anyways this scene from game of thrones seem to be a good version of hell.

"This war has just begun it will last for years, thousands will die at your command. You will betray the men who serve you. You will betray your family. You will betray all that you once held dear."

Well ok moving on..... The Green Man or Charlie No-Face. I found this interesting any thoughts? Weird Pennsylvania

and here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXzJs...t=HL1347946875
    Last edited by Hawkmon; 18-Sep-2012 at 07:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmon View Post
    Well ok moving on..... The Green Man or Charlie No-Face. I found this interesting any thoughts? Weird Pennsylvania
    "lurking by the roadside, trying to stay out of sight" come on that proves it's bullshit right there. Plus where the hell would he get the smokes from? At least the gates to hell was intresting, this one is just pandering I think.

edit: okay, the guy was real at leas according to wikipedia. But it's not like he was a "boogyman".
    Last edited by Fire2box; 19-Sep-2012 at 03:25.

I'm a firm believer of proof that is actually proof ^^

The Green Man or Charlie No-Face,

And I do believe this but one thing I don't get is how he saw where he was walking without eyes.

dont think this is real but sounds interesting, maybe its worth a try