Thread: Hi There!!! :D

BioRockr

Red face Hi There!!! :D

Hi there! My name is Larry [Removed] (technically Lawrence but ach! Way too serious for me :P) i am very relaxed (energetic when I want to :P), I do well in school especially in English University level! I enjoy many a cartoon, video games... Especially SKYRIM XD! I am heavily into music of all kinds but prefer acapella. I came to ADISC to talk to like minded people and share experiences... I have a few, I'm kinda taking action now... wish I had earlier. I would have pulled me outta depression for sure!... Oh well! Ce la vie ( i think that's how to spell it ). My other interests other that what I listed above are my guitar (not often though) and nature+animals!!! I would like to chat with like minded friends as I make my transition into babyhood, as well as give/get advice when I can. Hope to talk you soon. LJ . p.s I may not reply until tomorrow... ( I live in what's called a group home :S )
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 17-Sep-2012 at 04:12. Reason: Removed Last Name

Quote Originally Posted by BioRockr View Post
    Hi there! My name is Larry(technically Lawrence but ach! Way too serious for me :P) i am very relaxed (energetic when I want to :P), I do well in school especially in English University level! I enjoy many a cartoon, video games... Especially SKYRIM XD! I am heavily into music of all kinds but prefer acapella. I came to ADISC to talk to like minded people and share experiences... I have a few, I'm kinda taking action now... wish I had earlier. I would have pulled me outta depression for sure!... Oh well! Ce la vie ( i think that's how to spell it ). My other interests other that what I listed above are my guitar (not often though) and nature+animals!!! I would like to chat with like minded friends as I make my transition into babyhood, as well as give/get advice when I can. Hope to talk you soon. LJ . p.s I may not reply until tomorrow... ( I live in what's called a group home :S )
    Hey Larry! Welcome to ADISC!

I agree, the name 'Lawrence' sounds much more serious than Larry

You like English? Complete opposite of me, I completely despise English courses, I find I have a very hard time reading books. Possibly due to a lack of empathy for the writers/characters (Just feels like a textbook to me, no matter what). Well, I'm glad you've found a great home! Everyone around here is so friendly and helpful, and I hope you make plenty of new friends! Glad you're no longer depressed!

What is your favourite novel? short story? play? movie?

I love nature and animals as well, I am more of an indoorsy geek though. I am going to University for Computer Science, and have enjoyed every year of it (technically, I'm done). I also have my (2nd) Black Belt in TaeKwon-Do, so watch out! *throws a bunch of kicks in the air and falls over*, but really we are all nice and don't bite!

I'm looking forward to your reply and getting to know you better!

- Lobie

BioRockr

Thanks so far this site has been great! I hear ya on the indoorsy part of it... sometimes I just want to do nothing but relax in my bed listening to music :P. TaeKwon-Do?! Holy crap lol that's awesome! I did karate for a year when I was 10 but it never stuck... probably because i was a very fat kid XD!! My favourite book is Variant by Robison Wells, my favourite movie...umm... Secret Window with johnny depp (based off a book by Stephen King). I don't really have a favourite short story or play yet but maybe one day. Thanks for the reply and I'm looking forward to exploring Adisc in more depth!
    -Larry