Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Greetings and salutations. I am someguy, you dont know me but may have heard of me, but thats not the point. I am here to just be me. so i should tell you about me. I am Irish and damn proud of it, i am living in offally and meath. My fav music is Psychobilly. I am a former pro wrestler, had to give it up because of my health. and at the moment i am on disability. i like to write stories aswell so when i finish one i will definitely post it here. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys

Quote Originally Posted by someguy View Post
    you dont know me but may have heard of me
    You're trying to confuse us or what? :P

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome and what I think he was reffering to was that he was a pro-wrestler so you might have heard of him that way but you don't really know who he is outside of here of something like that.

A former pro wrestler on disability at age 21? Sounds like a rough few years... what happened, if you don't mind sharing?

Welcome to our community, someguy.

We love to have new people come in and get to know us. Look around and post where yo're interested in the conversation.

Stories: look at the Stories in Progress forum and decide if one of your stories might go in there in its unfinished state, to garner comments from other members. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the level of involvement.
    Last edited by skinnypuppy; 29-Oct-2008 at 17:31. Reason: added link

ok what i was reffering to was a futurama reference, when bender gets washed up on a desert island he writes a help me sign on the beach with rocks. and the "you dont know me but may have heard of me" is part of what he wrote, i liked the way it sounded and so i stole it. I dont think there is a chance that people would know me, i was only on the circuit for three years so i didnt get to much exposure
    Onto why i dont wrastle no more. Its because i am severely injured. I dislocated my shoulder over a year ago, almost two actually now that i think of it. and it rattles around in the joint a bit and its still very weak. Also I wrecked my back. At the moment i have four disks in my lower back that are leaking and three disks in my upper back that are compressed. so for the time being i am a former pro wrestler and hopefully one day i will be able to get back into the ring.
    Thanks for the welcome and so far im really liking this forum, i havnt had to much time to look around but soon you will be sick of me for posting so much

a former pro wrestler? That's pretty cool.

My ancestors came from Ireland and I want to go so bad. <my little rant>

anyways, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.