Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Diapered Car Trip

Default A Diapered Car Trip

I just got back from a road trip and wore Goodnites the whole way. It was kind of awkward changing them in the rest stop stalls. One attendant was cleaning and wouldn't leave. I finally just took the wet one off and threw it away while he was standing there. I can't figure out if I like wearing in public or not. I feel guilty and embarrassed but it is also kind of a thrill.

Default Re: A Diapered Car Trip

That's something I'd like to try at some point. I remember a few times I've gotten diapers from walmart dispensers and had people looking and it certainly is akward, but I can get over that and I'm sure the same can be said for changing in stalls.

I have never worn on a car trip before I've had opportunities and decided not to but I do want to try this.

I have to say that I share your sentiments on wearing in public, heybaby. I am not so sure if I enjoy but definitely is an adrenaline rush.

ah, yes, wearing on a car ride is the best in my opinion, but i do agree that figuring out what to do with a soaked diaper is kinda tough when you are stuck with public restrooms. If you have any control over the situation, just use gas stations that look small, usually they only have restrooms that are single use. Otherwise hopefully somewhere has a family restroom. Aside from that, yeah, just ignore looks i guess, so far i've been lucky with nobody noticing if i've had to use a public restroom to change.
    Overall though, it is totally worth it to wear a diaper when taking a long road trip, i wouldn't do it any other way.

I would use gas stations if I didn't have this phobia about filthy bathrooms. I usually only stop at truck stops or rest areas because they are generally cleaner.

I do this all the time its such a wonderful feeling. I just did a quick one day trip to Omaha. I stopped along the way at a state park and climbed the lookout tower in a short skirt. I know that if there was any one else below they would have seen my Tinkerbell goodnites. But I am a little bit of a naughty girl that likes to show off a bit.

getting ready to drive down to the beach with my family...unlike other years im driving myself after my last was debating about diapering up and heading down..the cool thing is im going with my girlfriend who know i like to wear diapers and be babied and recently admitted to me that she like to take care of me. so im really excited for this beach trip. also if anyone has and tips tricks or just fun things to do im all ears..or eyes i guess

I just change in my car.

I wish I was that bold about it. I would be scared to change in the car unless it was really dark outside.